Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Help with my new contract - samsung galaxy s Watch

ReputationRep:
    First off I just want to say sorry if I'm asking daft questions, I'm such a phone novice.
    Anyway, I got a samsung galaxy s on orange today and have a few questions.

I think I've managed to set it up, but when i phone up to check my minutes/texts/data it says it's not available. I take it this is just because the phone is new and it'll take a day or so? Or do I need to do something for them to come through?

Also, if anyone has this phone, I'd love any other tips you can give me!

Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    Get the Phone Useage app, you can set your limits and see how much you've used without having to ring up. And its free

Other tips are, decrease the screen brightness to lowest to save battery and get the advanced task killer app and use it a lot to save battery too.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.