Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

somebody pm me Watch

ReputationRep:
    seriously, I'm so bored, can't focus on studying and just feel like a chat.

ReputationRep:
    What da a gat an ratarn?

ReputationRep:
    The key question; male or female? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Pics or gtfo.

ReputationRep:
    haha female, haven't figured out how to add that bit of info to my profile yet :/

ReputationRep:
    Is your name Pandora?

ReputationRep:
    Peado or troll

not worth finding out which.

ReputationRep:
    I think you may be a little bit like all those topless women that want to be my friend on facebook....

ReputationRep:
    geez...some of you have twisted minds! no, I'm not a troll, I'm just really bored and lacking in msn people to keep me entertained in the same-ish time zone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mann18)
    Is your name Pandora?
    who's pandora? I'm tiffany.

ReputationRep:
    What are you studying for?

ReputationRep:
    The rest of the internet is desperately calling out for girls in their early 20s, I wonder why you chose TSR to find people to talk to?

I also wonder why your first post saying much the same thing was deleted.

I wonder many things. But I'm not quite bored enough to message random strangers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    What are you studying for?
    I have to write an essay about the influences and thoughts on childhood and education by Ellen Key and John Dewey. ahhhh!!! so difficult to focus and actually do some work! :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by merryberry)
    who's pandora? I'm tiffany.
    I thought you may have been this girlfriend I used to have a long time ago. Pandora was the daughter of one of my dad's friends, who seemed to want us to get together when we were older, which surprised me, because my brother stole something from my dad's friend, but my dad's friend was a good guy I guess.

You should have seen Pandora, I remember her as being beautiful, persuasive and musical, and I have to say, even at an early age, I loved her a lot.

Then, one day, she became obsessed with this box my dad's friend gave to her, I think he gave it to her as a test, because she told me she wasn't allowed to open it. Eventually, she gave in, and opened it, and soon after, things became terrible for us, I think her dad was behind it, but I can't say for sure.

One thing I do know is, that we've never given up hope.

ReputationRep:
    I thought you may have been this girlfriend I used to have a long time ago. Pandora was the daughter of one of my dad's friends, who seemed to want us to get together when we were older, which surprised me, because my brother stole something from my dad's friend, but my dad's friend was a good guy I guess.

You should have seen Pandora, I remember her as being beautiful, persuasive and musical, and I have to say, even at an early age, I loved her a lot.

Then, one day, she became obsessed with this box my dad's friend gave to her, I think he gave it to her as a test, because she told me she wasn't allowed to open it. Eventually, she gave in, and opened it, and soon after, things became terrible for us, I think her dad was behind it, but I can't say for sure.

haha damn not enough rep to give in a day

ReputationRep:

hahaha, to write such an answer you must be even more bored than me with nothing but time on your hands.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by merryberry)
    hahaha, to write such an answer you must be even more bored than me with nothing but time on your hands.
    That answer took me literally 2 minutes to write, and, I take my sarcasm very seriously, you're lucky I didn't include videos, pictures, quotes and annotations.

I open my heart to you, and you respond with a thinly veiled insult? Well, I know I won't be talking to you via PM.

If you're a girl then it's "Vids or GTFO" I'm afraid. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Phillipsherman)
      haha damn not enough rep to give in a day
      We cool.

ReputationRep:

Never give man, never give up :moon:

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.