The Student Room Group

Self-Cut 'Do' (and cutting one's own hair in general)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I've been cutting my own hair for like 4 years now. Can't find a decent photo but i'm on the right with the grandad combover pulling a ****ing stupid face haha. Easy as piss for me to cut my hair, don't think i've ever done it wrong. In 4 years i must have saved myself a couple of hundred.

Original post by Profesh
Have you considered a career as a forensic examiner?

Pardon :zomg:
Mm I like it. Disagree with Hucknall though; much more McLaren imo.

I used to do my own fringe, and I do my own sides, but I need help doing behind my ear and someone cut my ear once, it looked like a really mild Van Gogh moment :frown:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 23
The following snapshots were taken for Tootles' 'beard' thread, but I suppose they bear repetition here since they effectively chronicle my latest coiffing efforts:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Photographing the back has turned out to be more problematic than anticipated, but I pledge to remedy this in due course.
Reply 24
Original post by Profesh
The following snapshots were taken for Tootles' 'beard' thread, but I suppose they bear repetition here since they effectively chronicle my latest coiffing efforts:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Photographing the back has turned out to be more problematic than anticipated, but I pledge to remedy this in due course.

Better.
hmm well since you have curly hair, mistakes are very easy to cover-up... which is probably why all i can say to those pics is 'meh'
Reply 26
Original post by Barden
hmm well since you have curly hair, mistakes are very easy to cover-up... which is probably why all i can say to those pics is 'meh'

That may have been true of the first batch, but I've decided to push the envelope this time around.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending