Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Really scared i might have something wrong with me. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Had unprotected oral sex with a girl a couple of days ago (tuesday). Went for an sti/std checkup on thursday. I might be paranoid, but i've got 2 bruises on my arm that i swear i didn't get from anything major, i might have scraped my arm against some weights when i was in the gym but i don't remember really anything which really hurt me. My penis has also had some pain when i don't need to have a piss. I don't want to think about what i might have but i just need support because i can't talk to ANYONE about this in real life.

I just don't know anymore, i was ****ing stupid.

ReputationRep:
    bump?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mirin?)
    Had unprotected oral sex with a girl a couple of days ago (tuesday). Went for an sti/std checkup on thursday. I might be paranoid, but i've got 2 bruises on my arm that i swear i didn't get from anything major, i might have scraped my arm against some weights when i was in the gym but i don't remember really anything which really hurt me. My penis has also had some pain when i don't need to have a piss. I don't want to think about what i might have but i just need support because i can't talk to ANYONE about this in real life.

I just don't know anymore, i was ****ing stupid.
    The best thing to do is to see the Doc, I know you probably wanted to hear from people who have had similar symptoms but it's always best to see the quack.

http://www.earlytestdates.com

ReputationRep:
    They sound like buboes to me. Did she have the plague?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Addzter)
    They sound like buboes to me? Did she have the Plague?
    After protected sex i saw a big bruise on her leg, she said it was from falling over the other night. But, it's just too coincidential.

I'm really scared.

ReputationRep:
    Did you get a blood test or just a check up? This might be really patronising, but the bruises aren't from the blood test are they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by linkdapink)
    Did you get a blood test or just a check up? This might be really patronising, but the bruises aren't from the blood test are they?
    I thought it was from the blood test. But then theres another bruise on the other arm too. I'm just really disturbed. And i don't want to be an amateur doctor about it, but it could be something ****ing terrible.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.