Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I ruin everything... what do you do when you realise you're a terrible person? Watch

Basically I have come to the conclusion that I'm a really bad person. I feel completely at a loss because i try so hard to be nice to people, not to judge people etc... and most of that stuff i'm actually really good at. But literally... ever relationship i've been in i end up cheating on the guy. I end up really hurting them. My friends mean the world to me but for some reason i manage to **** up all my friendships by hurting them. I'm a really forgiving person if anyone does something to me... but i don't know how to stop this. I constantly end up drunkenly getting with the guy my friend likes or my friends ex or something and we fall out about it and i lie to get out of it. I feel like i'm not but maybe i'm just a **** friend and a horrible person. I never mean to hurt anyone at all, it's entirely my own fault but stuff just happens to me.
    I really need help with this because it's ruining my life.. please don't be harsh about it. I know i'm in the wrong, it's not gonna help to have loads of people ranting about how bad i am....
    Thank you X

ReputationRep:
    It's the drink. Stop drinking!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LiquidExtreme12)
    It's the drink. Stop drinking!
    this. stop drinking and apologise to your friends theyll understand!

ReputationRep:
    well, at least you've identified this. maybe you'll go on to be a better person now....??

everyone has low days. i laugh at racist jokes, i take the piss out of EVERYTHING, even things i really shouldn't. i'm nice to people to their faces and horrid behind their back.

point is- we can all be nasty. we can all be nice. you don't sound like a nasty person. not at all. everyone makes mistakes.

you'll probably feel better in the morning. =)

ReputationRep:
    Become German.

But seriously, as mentioned above, stop drinking(excessively)

ReputationRep:
    Join a convent.

ReputationRep:
    People never change. You will forever be like you are now. All you can do is warn people before you hurt them.

ReputationRep:
    I smile and wait for the consequences.

ReputationRep:
    Terrible people are people who don't pretend to not be terrible.
    Terrible people are the honest people.
    Therefore the world is broken.

ReputationRep:
    Whatever Darth Vader

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 13, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.