Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why is he behaving like this? Watch

I split up with my ex 5 months ago. We were serious but we had issues we never resolved and so things didn't work out. He keeps asking to do coupley stuff, like watch a dvd or go out together and I don't really get why....We have sex usually when we see each other but that's cool with me, I want it, he wants it, I'm not under any illusion that somebody having sex with their ex means anything more than they want sex and it's easy game but tbh I'm using him for it in exactly the same way so it's really not an issue for me personally. We see each other alone in other circumstances too where we can have sex so I guess my real question is, does he do it just for the sex or because there are feelings there? I don't even know if this post is making much sense. I guess it's just for the sex (and if it is, that is fine so don't feel like you have to point out he is using me, I'm using him for it too. Classy, I know) but then I don't understand why he bothers with the going out? Confused. I did try and ask him in a subtle way by just asking him if he ever misses me but he just said "sometimes".

ReputationRep:
    You are a ****.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds to me like he has feelings, and continuing to have a sexual relationship can't be helping him to move on.

I'd considered Jeremy Kyle but I don't have cause for a lie detector or dna results so it was a no go

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 13, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.