Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I love them, they taste so nice. Anyone else?

But I can't find them locally where I live when I was in London yesterday WHSmiths were selling them but I don't know where else does...
    I want to be able to buy them every day but I can't

But yeah, they're amazing!!!

ReputationRep:
    They're very nice (especially the apple ones :coma:). Expensive though. Some branches of Tesco also sell them.

ReputationRep:
    I've only had them twice in my life, but yes! They are soooo good.
    I see them in service stations from time to time, but I don't trust that they're fresh. It's probably a good thing you can't buy them everyday though :p:

ReputationRep:
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :heart:

ReputationRep:
    Bullring in Birmingham (Y)

ReputationRep:
    I have to go down to Birmingham Selfridges for mine. About 40 mins away from me but absolutely worth it. I would happily eat them till I become obese and blow up.

ReputationRep:
    Please don't tease me OP!

ReputationRep:
    I have two within 10 minutes drive.
    Bristol, I love you.

ReputationRep:
    I don't live too far from their factory/store in Enfield. There's a glass screen where you can actually see the staff making them.

ReputationRep:
    There's 2 in Manchester :sexface::drool:

ReputationRep:
    There's a certain episode in sex and the city which has totally put me off... Don't know if anybody knows the one I'm talking about lol

ReputationRep:
    Go on their website and find your local store?

Anyway, there's absolutely amazing. But at £1.20 for doughnut they can jog on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wulf chan)
    I love them, they taste so nice. Anyone else?

But I can't find them locally where I live when I was in London yesterday WHSmiths were selling them but I don't know where else does...
    I want to be able to buy them every day but I can't

But yeah, they're amazing!!!
    You're going to hate me but I'm sick of them. I'm eating one now because it's all we ever have in the flat. I have a mate who works at Krispy Kreme and brings home a box or two every other day.

Eurgh, I have this whole box to get through. Nobody else will eat the raspberry filled!

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate dream cake :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NS17)
    You're going to hate me but I'm sick of them. I'm eating one now because it's all we ever have in the flat. I have a mate who works at Krispy Kreme and brings home a box or two every other day.

Eurgh, I have this whole box to get through. Nobody else will eat the raspberry filled!
    You know the end is nearing when a student is hating Krispy Kreme doughnuts.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.