Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey people.

I know there is already one of these threads, but it is full of nursing applicants.

Who has applied here for a subject other than nursing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billabong!)
    Hey people.

I know there is already one of these threads, but it is full of nursing applicants.

Hey i'm at bucks already this year, first year. what are you thinking of doing next year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stretch988)
    Hey i'm at bucks already this year, first year. what are you thinking of doing next year?
    Hey there, applied to do Police Studies. What is it like, student union and things?

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to do Public Relations and Marketing Communications

ReputationRep:
    Hey there, applied to do Police Studies. What is it like, student union and things?
    Hey sorry haven't checked this for a while!

The town is really nice, eden centre new so shops are good.
    SU is good, has good bands playing so far and the music and drinks are good.
    This is the SU website:
    http://www.bucksstudent.com/events/
    with all the events

Police studies is in the same department as mine, psychology. The department is really good and helpful and the lecturers that our courses share are good

if you have anymore questions just ask, and i promise i'll answer quicker

ReputationRep:
    Applying for Events & Festival Management.

ReputationRep:
    Digital Animation and Interactive Design

ReputationRep:
    Hey people.

Creative advertising, got in! anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    Creative advertising, got in! anyone else?
    good choice, im a current creative ad student. if there is anything u wanna know just ask

the SU sucks after november...it has only just started to pick up again, probs coz of silent disco and foam party, it has got quite repetitive tho. plenty of other places to go like sheesha bar and other pubs. the rye is good when its warm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samyboi)
    good choice, im a current creative ad student. if there is anything u wanna know just ask .
    Heyy, I've applied to do that (and got in)

What's it like?? And do you get to do much designing on the course?

ReputationRep:
    Applied to do psychology!
    My first choice - really hope I get in x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samyboi)
    good choice, im a current creative ad student. if there is anything u wanna know just ask

the SU sucks after november...it has only just started to pick up again, probs coz of silent disco and foam party, it has got quite repetitive tho. plenty of other places to go like sheesha bar and other pubs. the rye is good when its warm.
    Lol. Just saw this looking for our course page. Is that you Sam Preece? hahaaaaaa.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Popart)
    Heyy, I've applied to do that (and got in)

What's it like?? And do you get to do much designing on the course?
    You guys are next year's Freshers? Awesome. I'm a first year on Creative Advertising, If you ask Lynette for help by email she prides herself on helping out so she'll probably put you in contact with some more of us.

My email's [Removed] or Twitter is @Bucks_ad_Joey if you guys wanna know anything though

ReputationRep:
    HA yes it is. i forgot that i came on here.

ReputationRep:
    If anyones going into private accommodation I've got a few places lined up around £67 a week roughly, just private message me if your interested there within about 5-10 mins walk of the uni

Jess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KEW123)
    Applied to do psychology!
    My first choice - really hope I get in x
    I do psychology, just finished my first year
    good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Any of you going to live in a head tenancy house? I got a letter say I live too close for halls

ReputationRep:
    Just another Bucks New Uni student showing her face .

I'll be a 2nd year in September!

For anyone whose in halls:
    Hughenden Halls FB page: http://www.facebook.com/groups/130047657077135
    Brook Street Halls FB page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brook-...27001127337931

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.