Hi, Am new here and have a problem.
Wont bore everyone with a long story so heres the quick version.. Whats everyone's advise on what I should do?
1. Got with my (1st and only) girlfriend 2 yrs ago. She is a year younger than me.
2. We loved each other from the start and then last year I went to Uni.
3. I m now in my 2nd year and my girlfriend is off to uni 300miles north next year for her 1st year.
4. I think I am starting to get feelings towards a house-mate and cant ignore these.. We text regularly when at lectures, do similar courses and I spend a bit of time in her room. Sometime's she will put one or two kisses on the end of her texts, sometime's none. I have no idea if she likes me because I cant show my emotions towards her and she cant to me if she has any.
5. My girlfriend is the love of my life, I still love her but not sure how Ill deal with her being so far away. I can see my self spending the rest of my life with her I think she is ''the one'''.
6. But I think I like the girl in my house but am soo nervous to talk to her about it.
7. Uni christmas break soon so I wont see the house-mate for a month, me not seeing her might help.?
Any advise on what I should do would be great. Thanks.
... and the ones that won't