Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Top 5 singers: Bieber, Cher Lloyd, N-dubz, Imran Khan, Tinchy Stryder - SNM [email protected]£ XXX Watch

ReputationRep:
    In order, I believe these are the TOP 5 SINGERS/SONGS IN THE WORLD!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

What's your top 5?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Im sorry. The only cure for you is a bullet to the brain to be administered as soon as possible.

A bill will be sent to your family

ReputationRep:
    Followed closely by:

ReputationRep:
    :troll:

Umhum, sure you do.

ReputationRep:
    :/

That is all.

ReputationRep:
    looool
    but i agree with IK, eventhough its all autotuned hes amazing!!

ReputationRep:
    Everyone is entitled to their opinions, so I am not going to criticise you. Though, I would like to say, those singers you mentioned are on my Top 10 Worst Singers in the Decade, jus sayin'

ReputationRep:
    I actually lol'd :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    You're getting worse at this trolling game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ussumane)
    Everyone is entitled to their opinions, so I am not going to criticise you. Though, I would like to say, those singers you mentioned are on my Top 10 Worst Singers in the Decade, jus sayin'
    But your a posh rich Eton white boy.

If you were in a gang from East London which carries knives and wear hoodies and drives kitted-up BMW M3's then you'd understand that we drive roof down, windows down, music on full blast busting...

"DUKU MAN, YE IT'S VUDOO FAM..."

:music:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i_<3_you)

If you were in a gang from East London which carries knives and wear hoodies and drives kitted-up BMW M3's then you'd understand that we drive roof down, windows down, music on full blast busting...

you tryna tell us your in a "gang from East London" carryin knives n shizzle cause your a badman and ting? nahhhh mate you jus lovvvee gettin on peoples nerves

ReputationRep:

:facepalm2:
    I am black, from east london, and faaar from posh.

And I guarantee you, you won't find Justin Bieber, N-dubz, Tinchy Strider(though some of his songs were 'hood' enough back in the days, when he was part of the Ruff Squad) or whatever the other singers name is on a gang member ipod. I bet any money.

ReputationRep:
    :talkhand::talkhand::talkhand::talkhand::talkhand:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ussumane)
    [B]
    :facepalm2:
    I am black, from east london, and faaar from posh.

And I guarantee you, you won't find Justin Bieber, N-dubz, Tinchy Strider(though some of his songs were 'hood' enough back in the days, when he was part of the Ruff Squad) or whatever the other singers name is on a gang member ipod. I bet any money.
    Ofcourse you are, fam. :curious:

Locaiton?

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Einheri)
    Oh dear. :rolleyes:
    Well, what do you listen to, posh boy? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Ofcourse you are, fam. :curious:

Locaiton?
    Dagenham

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Im sorry. The only cure for you is a bullet to the brain to be administered as soon as possible.

A bill will be sent to your family

summed it up nicely

ReputationRep:
    :rofl3:

Oh my....

ReputationRep:
    Well, what do you listen to, posh boy? :confused:
    Folk, metal, and classical mainly. And what makes you think I'm posh? I don't think there's anything about my profile to suggest that I am.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.