Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Julien Assange's Online Dating Profile Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    http://gawker.com/5712623/julian-ass...dating-profile

:rolleyes:

Suppose it does look like him..Sort of..

ReputationRep:
    Lol :lolwut:. Julian Badassange.

ReputationRep:
    I am an 89% match with him!

ReputationRep:
    His result on the "Are you dominant or submissive test?":

"The Master

You scored ###
    DOM DOM DOM -- You are DEFINITELY dominant. You control the relationship, and your partner, and you like it. You don't like being left out of the loop most of the time, and you're very certain of your expectations in your relationship(s) with your partner(s). Find yourself a good little slave girl, and you're definitely good to go!"

lolol

ReputationRep:
    bet he was the coolest kid at school...

Oh wait. I mean TSR mod...

ReputationRep:
    Badassange :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Can you imagine dating Julian Assange, if you split up, who knows what skeletons would come out of your closet onto Wikileaks

ReputationRep:
    He's normal? Oh, that's news.....

ReputationRep:
    Oh gosh, that is gold.

He's awesome. :p:

ReputationRep:
      My respect for him has (about) doubled.

ReputationRep:
      I'd leak his wiki.

ReputationRep:
      My patriotic nigras

ReputationRep:
      He would look better with short hair.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Kiwiguy)
      bet he was the coolest kid at school...

Oh wait. I mean TSR mod...
      Damnit, you've discovered the real identity of TSR Moderator...

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by MoanyLisa)
      I support wikileaks completely.

But Assange is a douche bag, and he clearly loves himself too much. :facepalm2:
      I found the thunderstorm description quite evocative, if a tad self-indulgent.

But why focus on Assange the lover when one has Assange the philosopher? This part of his blog is beautiful:

Why do things fall to earth? Answering 'gravity' only tells you about a rule human beings have agreed on. The rule is, when asked why stuff falls one should reply with the word 'gravity' and not, say 'love' or 'God'. But it is a pleasure to say that apples 'love' planets just as much as planets 'love' apples and that 'love' fades with inverse square distance. Ah huh! There is your true content, it's the predictive description of behavior in the last part of the sentence, which we may call anything we wish. The younger children describe the behavior of the natural world. The older children describe the behavior of society alone. They're not stupid. They know their survival depends on saying the right thing, at all possible times to people in power.

ReputationRep:
      So if we are to extrapolate his interests from his profile, he's currently in his prison cell thinking about the structure of reality, the birth and death of the universe and chopping up human brains. :cool:

ReputationRep:
      And of course of copious numbers of non-Western women with "spunk".

ReputationRep:
      lol he is wierd but i think i have found some new respect for him this guy seems to a sex nerd god or somethinig

ReputationRep:
      Those are some snazzy photo's yo.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 13, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.