This discussion is closed.
rednirt
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
What are the young person's views on sex nowadays? Are there still those who wish to save themselves for marriage or do young people feel pressured into having sex because their friends have done it?

We recently had a thread about teenage pregnancy and I wondered if there was the feeling amongst young people that they need to lose their cherry as early as possible. What do others think?
What's Chico Time Precious?
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
some of my mates are really desperate about losing their virginity, but to be honest i'm not really bothered if i lose it next week or next year.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i'd just say wait till you're ready
Evil Muffin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Absolution)
some of my mates are really desperate about losing their virginity, but to be honest i'm not really bothered if i lose it next week or next year.
I agree: too many people these days will jump in bed with anything with a pulse and/or a nice pair of legs. I don't believe in waiting for marriage though (how do you find out whether they're any good? *wink wink*)
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Evil Muffin)
I agree: too many people these days will jump in bed with anything with a pulse and/or a nice pair of legs. I don't believe in waiting for marriage though (how do you find out whether they're any good? *wink wink*)
one of my friend's motto is "try before you buy" lol
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.48%
No (240)
33.52%

Watched Threads