The Student Room Group

Perfect penis girth?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I am three fingers wide, I'd say that's average. Using my fingers, not a girls......anyway, there are people with massive penises whether we like it or not, but too big, and no girl can handle it.
This thread should be renamed "How big is your hand?"
Reply 42
Original post by PapaShmurff
This thread should be renamed "How big is your hand?"

hahaha
Reply 43
Original post by Psyk
Do you have tiny hands?:confused:

Original post by bramz19
LOL this.

Original post by Digit_Five
I put out four fingers just to see, and frankly if you can fit that into you then you must be the size of an elephant.

Original post by SsEe
Every guy who reads this will look at their hand. And then feel sad.... :tongue:

Original post by Tommyjw
No.. no he is not.

Or we just realise its complete bull**** (:

Original post by JackWoot
Well 4 fingers for me is as thick as a can of coke... ouch?

Original post by ithoughtofthis
:rolleyes: Thats like this big/wide, using 4 of MY fingers:

Original post by Tommyjw
Small fingers :L

Original post by Glowy Amoeba
Maybe she meant a girth of four finger's length :devil:

Original post by Digit_Five
Sad? Jesus christ, I'm thankful my penis isn't the width of a lampost or I'd never get any action at all O.o

Original post by danny111
+ rep

I hope to God that she has midget hands...

Original post by SsEe
Yeah. Nobody's penis is the size of an arm!

Original post by Addzter
Is your boyfriend some kind of whale?

:eek: Want the measurements for that?

I think she might have meant four fingers bunched together ... put your index and little fingers underneath your other two and look front on. Hello sanity!
Original post by Anonymous
I've seen a few threads on this subject but nothing on this specific part of it. a lot of girl's have said that penis length is a minor/un-important factor in the bedroom...but what about penis girth??

I've been with 4 girls total in the past, 3 being ONS. I have been told before that I'm a bit above average which im happy with :L This isn't a penis envy thread, it's a thread just for the curiousity on where on the scales I personally fit.....Be as critically and honest as possible for overall best end result.

P.s
No I am not trolling....And no I'm not a virgin!

Its all about the choads.
Reply 45
Original post by Arekkusu
I think she might have meant four fingers bunched together ... put your index and little fingers underneath your other two and look front on. Hello sanity!

Specifically stated four wingers WIDE , unless there are people that dont understand that that word means.. sanity does not come in to it.
Original post by Arekkusu

That only makes it two fingers wide though, which looks quite small :lolwut:
Original post by Anonymous
My bf's is about, 4 fingers wide... LOL pretty big but it's good :smile:

WHAT!

I call BS
:rolleyes: Thats like this big/wide, using 4 of MY fingers:

I blatantly have small fingers.
4 fingers is..
to me, so techincially not really massive as all you people seem to think i'm a bull****ter. Jesus christ some people need to lighten up!
(edited 13 years ago)
Depends on the size of the cave you plan on exploring.
Girls fingers are smaller than boys, round four of my fingers isn't THAT wide and tbh it's a bit rude saying she must be an elephant!
I wonder how many people.....................right now.....................are sat in front of their monitors, with their pants round their ankles, comparing the hand sizes of the people who have posted in this thread..................to their dong...................:moon:

I say 34
Original post by INTJ
5.5 inch girth is a good girth. Over average, would look big enough, but isn't going to cause problems. Maybe 6 inch girth, but nothing over.

I am presuming by girth you mean circumference rather than diameter... that could be quite fun otherwise.
Original post by jessica.thomas
Girls fingers are smaller than boys, round four of my fingers isn't THAT wide and tbh it's a bit rude saying she must be an elephant!

Thankyou! I have tiny fingers and really skinny hands therefore there not as wide as the people on here with bigger fingers than me. Do the men not get their hands and fingers are massive in comparison?
Original post by jessica.thomas

I agree. That would be one jumbo sized elephant wouldn't it. Not nice at all to them :sigh:
Reply 55
Original post by saintjimmyz
I am presuming by girth you mean circumference rather than diameter... that could be quite fun otherwise.

The girth is the circumference. It is not the distance across, as you might think. lol.
Original post by saintjimmyz

girth is circumference, not diameter...
Original post by natashapt
Thankyou! I have tiny fingers and really skinny hands therefore there not as wide as the people on here with bigger fingers than me. Do the men not get their hands and fingers are massive in comparison?

Apparantly they don't get it haha! I would be an elephant as well if so :smile:
Original post by Dude Where's My Username
I agree. That would be one jumbo sized elephant wouldn't it. Not nice at all to them :sigh:

Original post by INTJ
The girth is the circumference. It is not the distance across, as you might think. lol.

Well as surprising as it may seem, I don't spend my time researching penis girth. Sorry to disappoint you.

Except of course I am now replying to this....

The phrase "shooting yourself in the foot" comes to mind.

Quick Reply