Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I am on my gap year (deferred entry to bangor uni 2011) and I was told last year that I could apply online for my student finance (wales)

I have been reading and it says that you need to send in forms of I.D.. My problem begins.. I am in Australia and I am here till April 5th. I have my passport, Drivers licence etc.. So what should I do?
    They said they do not accept photocopies

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lana_07)
    Hi,

I am on my gap year (deferred entry to bangor uni 2011) and I was told last year that I could apply online for my student finance (wales)

I have been reading and it says that you need to send in forms of I.D.. My problem begins.. I am in Australia and I am here till April 5th. I have my passport, Drivers licence etc.. So what should I do?
    They said they do not accept photocopies

Thanks!
    you shouldn't need to send off your passport, just to type in the passport number. the only documents you need to send off in the post are your parents financial P60's if you are eligible for a grant

ReputationRep:
    Wait until April 6th would be my advise.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, thanks!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.