Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you like Burger King? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Their food is quite nice. Especially the whopper with cheese and angus burgers. Plus they do super size, something which McDonalds stopped doing a while ago. And you have the option of putting salt on your fries.

Don't get me wrong, I do like McDonalds, but if you want a proper burger go to Burger King.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dd4483)
    Their food is quite nice. Especially the whopper with cheese and angus burgers. Plus they do super size, something which McDonalds stopped doing a while ago. And you have the option of putting salt on your fries.

Don't get me wrong, I do like McDonalds, but if you want a proper burger go to Burger King.
    Yea I love burger king. The burgers are so delicious I eat about 3 each time. Burger King Rocks man .Respect

I only ever eat Chicken Bites from there, but if I go today I'll get a burger I think. I've been craving BK since Thursday

ReputationRep:
      Burger King is so much better than McDonalds. I would like it even better if it was cheaper but we can't have it all. I still think KFC is the best, though

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Welsh_insomniac)
      Burger King is so much better than McDonalds. I would like it even better if it was cheaper but we can't have it all. I still think KFC is the best, though
      Unlike McDonald's, Burger King regularly have vouchers which brings the price to less than the cost of a McDonald's.

They always have a booklet of vouchers that comes out in January, and you can also print it off their website.

ReputationRep:
      I swear there aren't any in my area, the nearest one must be the one in Manchester Airport's Terminal 1 (which always has massive queues, but I get something there every time I'm in the airport) , or somewhere like that

ReputationRep:
      They do the most flavoursome burgers but they are so expensive. I probably have a BurgerKing one every three years compared to having a McDonald's once a month.

ReputationRep:
      mcdonalds for me i dont even like BK's burgers or there chips tbh :P

ReputationRep:
      They have nice burgers, nice chips and a better menu than McDonalds. Their restaurants also feel a bit less plasticy than branches of McD's.

ReputationRep:
      I quite like BK burgers and chicken bites, but I still don't like their fries as much as I like the fries from McDonald's. But, when all is said and done, I'd still pick a Boneless Banquet from KFC over both Burger King and Maccies.

ReputationRep:
      Ohh their chips! :sonice:

ReputationRep:
      I did... until they began charging me for ketchup.

**** that!

ReputationRep:
      Only the fries :coma:

ReputationRep:
      BK :coma: The burgers are so nice, although McDonalds chips are better. And McDonald's do mozzarella dippers! Well, sometimes.

ReputationRep:
      yes yes BK is good.
      however mcD is a five minute walk from my house, so i go there wayy more. plus they give me a free cheese burger just for being a student.
      can't be a bad thing!

ReputationRep:
      OP is The King in disguise.

I jack off to Burger King and McDonalds. I considered applying for a job at BK in my first year, but then I thought it would do more harm than good.

ReputationRep:
      How much you getting for this?

ReputationRep:
      Burger King is gooooooooood.

ReputationRep:
      I do. I have to get whoppers though. Their bacon cheeseburger ones are so small.

ReputationRep:
      Never had Burger King.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.