The Student Room Group

Really messed up nose

Ive had this for a long while now and I really don't know whats caused it.
Basically it started quiet a few months ago that I realised my sense of smell is pretty awful now days, then around two months ago I started getting scabs on the inside of my nostrils which we're painful and my nostrils were really swollen, it seemed to have almost gone but then it came up worse in the other nostril and Ive had it for the best part of another month - its slowly starting to get better but now the outside just under has now all swollen - if I look in the mirror I can see I have one normal sized nostril and one tiny tiny one as its so swollen...:frown:
you know those guys with really bad handwriting and access to lots of medication

they are called doctors why not give them a try?
Reply 2
Original post by silverbolt

they are called doctors why not give them a try?

I dare say because if the OP's doctors are anything like mine you seem to have to make an appointment 6 months before you need one - literally unless you are the first 5 through the door in the morning you don't get seen
Original post by suzie101
I dare say because if the OP's doctors are anything like mine you seem to have to make an appointment 6 months before you need one - literally unless you are the first 5 through the door in the morning you don't get seen

then a different surgery or an A&E or a walk in centre

better than an internet forum where most people (through virtue of not being medically trained professional) dont know the difference between a fibula and filange
And asking us would do what?

I've never heard of anything like that, I would visit a doctor right now. Don't delay it you wouldn't want your nose to fall off now would you.
Reply 5
It could just be to do with a poor immune system and getting lots of common colds, but I'd reccomend seeing your GP if the problem persists otherwise you'll just make it worse.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending