Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Do you always get diarrhoea after drinking alcohol? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I was staying in my friend’s house after drinking heavily and I soon found that I needed a poo. I felt too embarrassed to use her toilet though so I held it in hoping the urge would subside, but it didn’t. It just kept building up. I made it through the night but I couldn’t take the aching poo pains anymore so I found an excuse to go home early. As soon as I sat on the toilet at home it just bellowed out of me... It was like profuse watery diarrhoea and I pebble dashed the toilet bowl. It actually felt like I was pissing out of my ass and it smelt so rancid. Does anyone else ever get diarrhoea after drinking?

ReputationRep:
    No. No you do not. Why would you ask such a stupid and obvious question. Learn to alcohol

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.