Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    But job in the UK allows you to run around with an M16 and drive a Lamborghini with POLICE written all over it. I am assuming this has something to do with Law Enforcement but, I mean really? Has anyone else noticed this add on the main page?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Looks like one of the fake scam ads.

ReputationRep:
    Should definitely sign up, give them your credit card details and whatever they want, looks legit as hell.

ReputationRep:
    Given that it states "$65,000 a year" I'm taking a wild guess here and saying that ad isn't from the UK. I'm also going to really stick my neck out and say it doesn't look 100% legit. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Nah were can i c dis?

ReputationRep:
    I really want to become an "agent", whatever that means.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck getting an interview
    A 2.1 in COD studies is an absolute minimum

ReputationRep:
    Lol who actually believes those sort of adverts? Just how gulliable do you have to be?

ReputationRep:
    I know it's ridiculous but sometimes I'm amazed at the stupid adverts on this site...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.