Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I really think ive got a problem =/ Watch

ReputationRep:
    im nearly 19 and still has never had a boyfriend! all the way through high school i used to get asked out all the time and i always said no! im not sure why i did this, i think it was because i was scared and embarrised! now im in college and im scared to go out with anyone because i have never had a boyfriend! i have kissed guys but that is as far as it has ever gone! im afriad that guys r gunna think something is wrong with me because i have never had a boyfriend!!

ReputationRep:
    Bloody hell. NOTHING IS WRONG WITH YOU! I'm 19 and never had a girlfriend, I don't see myself complaining about it. People live and die without a single relationship. Just wait for the right man, it will come. Stop complaining on forums, it doesn't solve your problems. This reply may sound harsh, but you need to understand that nothing is wrong with you, you have no problem. A relationship will come, just don't force it to happen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nintendolad)
    Bloody hell. NOTHING IS WRONG WITH YOU! I'm 19 and never had a girlfriend, I don't see myself complaining about it. People live and die without a single relationship. Just wait for the right man, it will come. Stop complaining on forums, it doesn't solve your problems. This reply may sound harsh, but you need to understand that nothing is wrong with you, you have no problem. A relationship will come, just don't force it to happen.

Yeahhh exactly this!

ReputationRep:
    There are about 10 of these threads on TSR every day, so you are clearly not the only one. It's not a problem.

P.S. Learn to use the search function.

ReputationRep:
    I see tons of threads saying things like "WAAAAAAAAAAA NOBODY LOVES ME!!" People like the thread starter needs to understand that finding a lover is NOT the number one thing in the world. "Oh I'm so alone!" Big flipping deal. I would love nothing more than to have a girifriend, that would make my year, but it is not happening any time soon. Not without a job and a meaningful social life. EVEN THEN, it might not happen.

You, the thread starter, need to stop complaining like a baby, this is TSR for god's sake, you will feed yourself to the trolls.

ReputationRep:
    man up.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 13, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.