Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

MSc in Electrical/Electronics Engg in Sep/Oct 2011 Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am Prashant from Pune (India). I am planning to do the MSc in lectrical/Electronics Engineering (Embedded System) in Sep / Oct 2011. I would like to know few facts and myth about the University admission, on or off campus job availability, is there any placement after completing the course? Currently, I am having around 5+ years of experience in embedded field (Embedded C, C++, RTOS, ARM (32-bit uC), TCP/IP Stack, and PPP stack, Communication Protocol on UART, SPI, and I2C).
    I have short listed the below university, please let me know which one should I choose

University of Bristol
    Imperial College London
    University of Sheffield
    University of Southampton
    University of Bath
    University of Bristol
    University of Liverpool
    University of Leeds
    University of Birmingham
    University of Glasgow
    University of Manchester
    University of York

Thanks you for help
    Prashant

ReputationRep:
    Could anybody please reply to my message.

Thanking You
    Prashant

ReputationRep:
    It would be helpful if you did your homework and research rather expecting someone to do it for you. Presenting a long list of universities and saying "which one is best" is lazy and pointless..

TBD

ReputationRep:
    dont come to uk please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gaurav09)
    dont come to uk please
    y??

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 18, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.