HELP! Which Coat? :) Watch

• View Poll Results: Which Coat???
    New Look Pea Coat
    20.00%
    Republic Military Coat
    80.00%

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys
    Just want a little bit of advice about which coat to get as I'm really torn between the two!

The first is from New Look and the second is from Republic

Any help will be appreciated! I'll probs put in a poll to make it easier to let me know

ReputationRep:
    They look like different shades of poo

ReputationRep:
    Second. I see the first around too much.

ReputationRep:
    Republic Military Coat. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Neither

ReputationRep:
    they both look good though the second one slightly nicer and it's more practical considering the weather, though if u are short I'd go with the first one unless u pick the second and wear boots with a slight heel on them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haleem)
    They look like different shades of poo
    If ur poo has that colour I suggest u see a doctor (at least if it looks like the first one)

but otherwise these colours are in this year, especially camel

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.