Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

erectile dysfunction Watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: How often do you have trouble with boners?
    Never
    25.00%
    Sometimes, with reasons
    21.88%
    Sometimes, no apparent reason
    3.13%
    Often
    9.38%
    Consistently
    6.25%
    Completely impotent
    3.13%
    I'm a girl but I sure do love nice, hard dicks!
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    Hey guise. How often do you fail to get, or sustain an erection when with a girl? I struggled to find a clear way to quantify this, so I'm going to make a poll with options such as these:

Never - you literally always get hard easily, and stay hard until you're done
    Sometimes, with reasons - maybe when drunk, extremely tired, ill or stressed
    Sometimes, no apparent reason
    Often - say 50% of encounters see you struggle to get or stay hard.
    Consistently - most or all of the time you have some problem, but can still get erections for a short while or sometimes.
    Completely impotent - you basically can't get it up at all.

And feel free to post answers as well. I'll assume most of us are teens to 20's.

Personally I'm 24 and almost completely impotent. I can get a moderate erection with physical stimulation, but it subsides within a minute or two and I can never stay hard when ****ing a girl. I've always been this way. It doesn't even bother me, actually - I just tell girls straight that I will no way be able to get it up, "sorry".

Be honest, post anonymously if you want.

ReputationRep:
    Often - I'm 23.

I usually pull munters as I'm too lazy to work for it and by the time I get 'em in the sack I have sobered up.

ReputationRep:
    Becoming a professor of Erectile Dysfunction can't be that hard! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Why is there no options for girls who like friendly soft dicks? Hard ones can be downright intimidating. I'd love to platonically lie naked in bed with a man and his flops. Erections get in the way of the moment.

Having said that all due respect to penises regardless of their hardness. It's the person, not what's between their legs that counts
    Xx

ReputationRep:
    i always rise to demand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipulledhermione)
    Why is there no options for girls who like friendly soft dicks? Hard ones can be downright intimidating. I'd love to platonically lie naked in bed with a man and his flops. Erections get in the way of the moment.

Having said that all due respect to penises regardless of their hardness. It's the person, not what's between their legs that counts
    Xx
    Paedophillia is frowned upon in our society. Stop chasing after little boys:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Manic Mechanic)
    Becoming a professor of Erectile Dysfunction can't be that hard! :rolleyes:
    +rep

ReputationRep:
    once lol stuck it up there anyway haha:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Girlfriend accidently hit me down there once, and it took me a while to get up. :facepalm:

Apart from that, all is well; I have a larger than average size (probably not much 6.5-7inches) but more larger than average girth (quite a sausage batter ), so more blood is needed to fill so maintaining an erection/time taken to ejaculate is harder and longer, respectively.

Oh, and once, we did stuff outdoors in the snow, it didn't take too long to get hard, but longer than 'instantaneous' and if she just left it, to play with hand or clean up around with tissues, due to the cold, it'd go semi but whilst it was in her mouth, there was no problems keeping it up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    +rep
    Thanks buddy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipulledhermione)

Xx
    Hahaha. Legend post.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 13, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.