The Student Room Group

Anyone else nervous about first year exams?

My exams start in the second week of january and we are being told to get revising. I know they dont contribute much towards your final degree (first year is worth 10% at my uni) but they're still making me really nervous.
Anyone else feel like this or have any advice?
I was very nervous before my first year exams. The worst for nerves was my first year recital, even though I only needed to get 50% in order to do performance the next year. I wasn't as nervous before my final year recital, which was strange.
Reply 2
Yesss definitely! Especially after looking at some past/sample papers and realising i've never written/answered stuff like this before :/
Reply 3
Mine don't contribute at all to my final degree, but I have to pass the module to carry on. I only have one exam in january, but I'm extremely nervous. I'm re-reading all the books I need over christmas and doing lots of revision, it's been a while since I sat an exam so I'm scared I'll fail. :frown:
Reply 4
i'm feeling okay about criminal justice, its going to be hard but do-able i think.
psychology on the other hand... ARGH.
i havent sat an exam in so long, i'm really nervous. :frown:
I'm more concerned about the fact that I've not sat any exams for over a year, and therefore I'm going to be fairly rusty at my prep >_< I'm not feeling too worried about exam content though - they've actually told us exactly which areas will be on the exam and that need to be revised!
I was terrified before mine, got really worked up and was convinced I'd failed.. averaged 86% on them, so all was well!
If I can do it, anyone can :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending