Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    For those of you who don't know, Illuminati is often used in reference to a New World Order (NWO). Many conspiracy theorists believe the Illuminati are the masterminds behind events that will lead to the establishment of such a New World Order.

Presumably many pop artists are involved in this so called movement...they say that a major change will occure in 2012 as a result of this movement in order to create a New World Order! :shock:

Watch the link below to understand:

Here is part 1...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWz0VmJsHtQ

Start from here...think you can reach till part 10?

Be warned though, DON'T watch it alone...like how I did yesterday midnight

My question is, do you guys believe in it? I tried so hard to convice myself that it wasn't real...but somehow, it kinda makes sense...now I'm terrified...I keep thinking that I am imagining things...now I can't listen to songs WITHOUT concentrating on the HIDDEN meanings in them....FML....I'm dooooomed

Atheists, I don't think you guys believe in this right?

Anyway, discuss and please keep an open mind while watching the video...don't discuss this untill you see the ENTIRE video....even if you think it's not true, try to be decent about it....

ReputationRep:
    maybe
    opus dei definitely exist and have a hand in quite a few things
    but I'm not sure if there as sinister as Dan Brown makes out
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    No im not a nut case

ReputationRep:
    Have you not READ Angels and Demons?

ReputationRep:
    I've read all of dan brown books, and personally, I think that they are SO INTERSTING. However, I do treat it as just fiction. I can't be bothered to do my own research into it blah blah blah, maybe like, when i'm bored, i might do a bit of investigating

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure there are a few secret organisations and government conspiracies going on in the world but not to the extent that most of these illuminati obsessed weirdos believe.

ReputationRep:
    No, but then again I'm not an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    Not in the way you think of it.I do think theres higher powers in the us goverment that control the president.Many say the JFK was the last true president.And this group of people want a world goverment with them at the top.

ReputationRep:

Lolz no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfactionatlast)
    For those of you who don't know, Illuminati is often used in reference to a New World Order (NWO). Many conspiracy theorists believe the Illuminati are the masterminds behind events that will lead to the establishment of such a New World Order.

Presumably many pop artists are involved in this so called movement...they say that a major change will occure in 2012 as a result of this movement in order to create a New World Order! :shock:

Watch the link below to understand:

Here is part 1...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWz0VmJsHtQ

Start from here...think you can reach till part 10?

Be warned though, DON'T watch it alone...like how I did yesterday midnight

My question is, do you guys believe in it? I tried so hard to convice myself that it wasn't real...but somehow, it kinda makes sense...now I'm terrified...I keep thinking that I am imagining things...now I can't listen to songs WITHOUT concentrating on the HIDDEN meanings in them....FML....I'm dooooomed

Atheists, I don't think you guys believe in this right?

Anyway, discuss and please keep an open mind while watching the video...don't discuss this untill you see the ENTIRE video....even if you think it's not true, try to be decent about it....
    :albertein:Dan Brown's sole purpose is to sell books, particularly one's that appeal to Hollywood, and especially to Americans. Amercian culture is particulary suited to conspiracy theories for historical and religious reasons, sadly this is being exported around the world. Engage your rational mind.

NEWSFLASH!!!

Everybody with a little bit of power wants to take over the world. There will be millions of 'groups' of people working together to try and help eachother up. Common terms for it are capitalism and elitism.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by KingofSpades)
      maybe
      opus dei definitely exist and have a hand in quite a few things
      but I'm not sure if there as sinister as Dan Brown makes out
      The people Fox News Commentator Glenn Beck refers to exist, doesn't mean the bull**** he sprouts is real.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Blondshavemorefun)
      :albertein:Dan Brown's sole purpose is to sell books, particularly one's that appeal to Hollywood, and especially to Americans. Amercian culture is particulary suited to conspiracy theories for historical and religious reasons, sadly this is being exported around the world. Engage your rational mind.
      I never said I believed in it
      • PS Helper

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by satisfactionatlast)
      I never said I believed in it
      True you didn't explicitly say you believed in it, and if it is tongue in cheek then my bad.

ReputationRep:
      Tooth fairy ..... Do YOU believe in it?

What's up with the Assasin's Creed style cinematography........

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Blondshavemorefun)
        True you didn't explicitly say you believed in it, and if it is tongue in cheek then my bad.
        "Engage your rational mind"

hahahaha
        but it's ok...I forgive you

ReputationRep:
        Yes, Yes I do

The high up North American leaders and members are in Pyramid H.Q. somewhere in the midwest at an undisclosed location, laughing their asses off while they watch videos like On to the next one because they re openly self referencing themselves

ReputationRep:
        Yeah! I saw them in a film, those guyz are real.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
      Useful resources
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.