Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Pendulum - The Island Part 1 Watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hszZmFRPqx8

Opinons? Thoughts? Cool things that the song/ video have reminded you of? Wish that every so often an athletic brunette in sportswear would appear in your bedroom dazed, confused, and with an infinite number of clones following her?

ReputationRep:
    I do enjoy this song. Prefer part 2 though.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Great song :coma:

Saw them in concert last weekend at Wembly :woo:

Though not sure what the questions you asked have to do with the thread title :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    eargasms, gets me up in the morning ready for college i must say!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spammoclocks)
    eargasms
    Precisely what I was going to say.
    Part I for the lyrics, part II for everything else.

ReputationRep:
    Both parts are decent, part I is great if you like singing and part II is great if you like bass.

ReputationRep:
    New Pendulum are crappy. At least listen to this legendary song.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welldoesntthissuck)
    I do enjoy this song. Prefer part 2 though.
    this

ReputationRep:
    I think that it, along with the rest of Immersion, is a very good comeback for Pendulum after the dire In Silico. I prefer Part 2 though.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's a great song.
    Big fan of both their old and new stuff, whether it's Rob Swire's drumstep mix of Witchcraft (Which is mind-blowing, I kid you not) all the way back to before the remix of Voodoo People, with BIG tunes like Vault, Toxic Shock, Spiral and Girl in the Fire ^_^

I don't care what people say about them these days, whether it's 'uncool' to like them or not, whether they've 'sold out; or whatever... I'll always appreciate the music they've made and look forward to any new releases.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.