Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can you still get oxbridge chemistry entrance exams? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Apparently Oxford and Cambridge (or one of them...) used to do chemistry (and other subjects) entrance exams and im wondering if I can get hold of a couple just to see what they were like, because apparently STEP maths papers are good to do, even if you don't have to take them, as they get you into the university maths thinking style so I'm thinking that if I can, the chemistry ones will be useful

Sorry if there aren't any chemistry entrance exams..I just want to see what the questions are like in comparison to A level

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Just look at the old AEA papers for Chemistry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FattyInNeed)
    Just look at the old AEA papers for Chemistry.
    Thanks Where can I get the AEA chemistry past papers?

Cheers

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.