Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

a predicament with two girls i like. Watch

Announcements

Theres two girls, both of them live in the same town as me, Ive known them both for years, one of them through college and another is a friend of a friend. I started seeing both of them at the start of summer. Due to work and uni, I only really see each of them about every 3 weeksish.

I didnt think they were that into me as they both hardly ever had time to meet with me, however recently one of them has started texting me more, and asking me to meet up with her more, and the other one told me she liked me last week.

Now theyve both asked me if I wanna do anything around christmas, so I said yeah, and they both told me to come out round town on christmas eve with them and their friends, theres only about 3 places to go into my town, so theres a good chance they'll be at the same place.

how awkard is this gonna be arghhh.

ReputationRep:
    Lol.
    Go with the one you think is more into you, or you're more into.
    Tell the other one that you're SOOOOO sorry but already agreeed to go out with other mates and you'll make it up to her

ReputationRep:
    SOunds like a bit of a mess you've got yourself into.
    Firstly, decide which one you like more and can see yourself with in the long run as opposed to just a long distance relationship with the occasional texting or phone call etc. That's the one you should go out with on christmas eve. Explain to the other girl that you are sorry, but you aren't interested in that way, but you might be able to meet up for a drink as you are out with someone on christmas eve already and that you organised that one first. They can't get mad if you're nice and not an arse about it plus, by throwing in you agreed to that one first, you couldn't cancel on them as they were already counting on you. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ithoughtofthis)
    Lol.
    Go with the one you think is more into you, or you're more into.
    Tell the other one that you're SOOOOO sorry but already agreeed to go out with other mates and you'll make it up to her
    How about asking one of the girls to meet up with him and the other girl, and they could all spend time together? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Threesome. :yes:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.