Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

do you guys believe in luv at first sight? Watch

ReputationRep:
    o.k so here goes...some time ago i saw this guy at my friends party...he's cool and kept on staring at me we held our gazes for some few seconds and neither of us said anything...but i am seriously stuck here i have never stopped thinking about him since the day i saw him and it's weird because i have not even spoken to him..so guys i am asking you do you believe in love at first sight???

ReputationRep:
    I believe in good spelling, grammar and punctuation.

ReputationRep:
    As Url from Futurama says..."Awhhhhhh Yeahhhhh"
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    I don't believe in love at first sight. Lust at first sight (which could potentially develop into love), yes, but not love.

Not that I know much about these kinda things at all, but I'd say that's lust at first sight :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bramz19)
    I believe in good spelling, grammar and punctuation.
    Wot u maen, god spalling. gremmer and puntures?

ReputationRep:
    No but I do believe in "love" first sight.

ReputationRep:
    After actually being in love, I do not believe that you can love someone without knowing them. Love is being able to list all of their faults and the things that drive you utterly crazy.....and not wanting to change any of it for a moment.

ReputationRep:
    No, only a select few mugs believe that.

ReputationRep:
    Saying you love someone when you know nothing about them except what they look like is kinda shallow.

ReputationRep:
    Love is a marketing ploy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    I don't believe in love at first sight. Lust at first sight (which could potentially develop into love), yes, but not love.

Not that I know much about these kinda things at all, but I'd say that's lust at first sight :yes:

(Original post by markrush)
    After actually being in love, I do not believe that you can love someone without knowing them. Love is being able to list all of their faults and the things that drive you utterly crazy.....and not wanting to change any of it for a moment.
    I agree with both of these

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kerr Avon)
    Wot u maen, god spalling. gremmer and puntures?
    Indeed.

(Original post by rugbyladosc)
    Love is a marketing ploy
    Brilliant. If only I had some pos rep left.

ReputationRep:
    No. Lust at first sight: Yes. Basically, you can be attracted to someone and have a connection or a 'moment', but to love someone you have to know them, mutual trust and understanding is something that takes time, it doesn't happen in an instant.

ReputationRep:
    OP, quit reading romantic stories and girl mags. They will mess up your mind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelephant)
    I agree with both of these
    Why thank you for the support

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bramz19)
    Indeed.

Brilliant. If only I had some pos rep left.
    remember for tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Connection, aye. Love, naw.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 13, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.