Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ok guys, which would you prefer? Watch

ReputationRep:
    xx

ReputationRep:
    A girl who sucks my **** on command like a sexy robot and makes me sammiches. Ham salad.

ReputationRep:
    Both traits are necessary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arcanine)
    A girl who sucks my **** on command like a sexy robot and makes me sammiches. Ham salad.
    Assuming (naturally) that she does these things anyway, would there be any preference between the original two options?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimus777)
    Assuming (naturally) that she does these things anyway, would there be any preference between the original two options?
    First one wins by a long way. Girls jokes are never good. Ever.

ReputationRep:
    You didn't specify if the second was any good at making jokes, hence if she's not she'd be annoying as ****. Then again girls are annoying every time they open their mouth when they aren't expecting my penis. I'd go for the first because it shows I'm in charge if I make the jokes while she admires my excellence and social ability.

ReputationRep:
    Fair point

ReputationRep:
    A girl who laughs at everything I say is really annoying. Makes her look like she's trying too hard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    You didn't specify if the second was any good at making jokes, hence if she's not she'd be annoying as ****. Then again girls are annoying every time they open their mouth when they aren't expecting my penis. I'd go for the first because it shows I'm in charge if I make the jokes while she admires my excellence and social ability.
    I think we can assume that her jokes are worthy of a small chuckle, but not side splitting hilarious.

The question was more centred around the idea of do you prefer a girl who appreciates your jokes or one who initiates them but doesn't care much for other peoples jokes

ReputationRep:
    I think we can assume that her jokes are worthy of a small chuckle, but not side splitting hilarious.

The question was more centred around the idea of do you prefer a girl who appreciates your jokes or one who initiates them but doesn't care much for other peoples jokes
    I think it would be the first in any case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glowy Amoeba)
    A girl who laughs at everything I say is really annoying. Makes her look like she's trying too hard
    Hence the use of the word 'sincerely' (sp?) in the OP

i agree with the point you're making though

ReputationRep:
    I don't know many girls who will stoop to my level in regards to humor

ReputationRep:
    Fair point
    I want to say how wrong you both are.....however, an ex was a writer and journalist and one thing I realised after a few months was that all her jokes/ideas were taken from other people and I was the one who had original ideas.

On a side note she did get the lead singer of Placebo to flick a cig in her face!

ReputationRep:
    Hence the use of the word 'sincerely' (sp?) in the OP

i agree with the point you're making though
    Yeah even if it was sincere I wouldn't believe her

ReputationRep:
    First one. ;D

ReputationRep:
    A mixture of both, any girl who laughs with me and is also funny automatically deserves a crown.

ReputationRep:
    i would prefer a mixture of the two,but since i only have the two options i would pick #1,i have to be the one making the crap jokes in a relationship(like so! why did santa have to close his toy factory? elf and safety),or i dont feel fulfilled and i like making people laugh.

number 2 would be very irritating to me,personally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AwsomePossum)
    I don't know many girls who will stoop to my level in regards to humor
    Awww, i'm sure your jokes are hilarious

ReputationRep:
    Awww, i'm sure your jokes are hilarious
    My mates love em but my humor is similar to frankie Boyle on LSD.

ReputationRep:
    "you have reached the limit of how many members you can rate today"

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 13, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.