Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi im currently a first year at the uni of sheffield, living in endcliffe. I'm looking for flatmates/housemates to live with next year. I get along well with my current flatmates but we've decided to go our seperate ways at the end of the year. If anyones interested in forming a group or has a room free next year get in touch.

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking for flatmates/housemates for next year.

ReputationRep:
    Ok. i was going to wait a bit see if i can amass three or four other people in a similar situation and then suggest a meet up or something. if your interested?

ReputationRep:
    The uni does a speed-dating type thing to help you find housemates in the next semester. Sounds like a lot of fun

ReputationRep:
    I've heard of the speed dating thing but don't know when it is? Anyone got a date?

I'm still on the search for housemates anyways

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hg345)
    I've heard of the speed dating thing but don't know when it is? Anyone got a date?

I'm still on the search for housemates anyways
    They didn't advertise it until feb/march time last year so i'm guessing it will be the same last year. You can also stay in halls next year and the uni puts you together with some other students?

ReputationRep:
    heya Im in endcliffe atm, and ive posted a thread on the accomodation classified part advertising for housemates. Im looking for 3 - 5 other females to share a house with near the union. Search for my thread and message me if interested Im going to organise a meet up after Christmas xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Me and housemate are looking for 3/4 others to join us in our 6 bedded house in Crookes (10mins walking of Sheff Union). Its such a nice house..bin there for years but current housies are now graduating and dnt wanna give this house up..hence the searching for new potentials! Rent is £68 pw (reduced from £72 - sweet deal actually!)

Message me bk if interested - Mod edit: e-mail address removed. Please use PMs to exchange contact details
    Varsha

ReputationRep:
    i would like to live in a house too! most of my fds decided to live in a flat though. so if anyone missing a housemate can definitely find me!

Andrew

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.