Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Could the nation really be going off it's sweetheart? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I know it's the daily fail but,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...son-loses.html

Nicola Roberts looks ill.

EDIT title: it's should be its.

ReputationRep:
    About time too. I hope the whole X-Factor **** fest sinks with her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    About time too. I hope the whole X-Factor **** fest sinks with her.
    Hope so too! I've had enough of her and Syco's smugness.

ReputationRep:
    Don't care. Why does anyone care? She is a person. Why are you so interested in this one person? Is

ReputationRep:
    Hope so, her voice annoys me.

ReputationRep:
    I don't get why everyone loves her anyway.
    She's bloody annoying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StephenP91)
    Don't care. Why does anyone care? She is a person. Why are you so interested in this one person? Is
    Who said I'm interested in Cheryl Cole? The question was is the nation going off it's sweetheart?

I'm interested in people's changing attitudes, I am a curious person with an enquiring mind and I tend to ask questions.

Even if I was interested in cheryl cole herself, why should it bother you?

If you don't have an interest in people then that's you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enchanté)
    I don't get why everyone loves her anyway.
    She's bloody annoying.
    Yeah she is, I was surprised when she suddenly became the nations sweetheart, but then again the media worked hard on making sure she became one.

ReputationRep:
    I swear their heads are photoshopped onto the bodies in that picture....there's just something very wrong about it.

ReputationRep:
    Ive never really understood the big fuss about Cheryl Cole. If she hadnt been married to a footballer, been cheated on then got divorced she'd probably have pretty much disappeared like the rest of Girls Aloud. I guess people felt sorry for her.

I have nothing against her as a person but shes everywhere!

And yeah, Nicola Roberts does look ill. I know she has naturally pale skin but she looks almost grey in that photo - the colour of the outfit and her lipstick do nothing for her.

ReputationRep:
    Nobody cares.
    • TSR Support Team

She beat a black woman up :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Why is Nicole so ugly? That's what I want to know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by >Anna<)
    I swear their heads are photoshopped onto the bodies in that picture....there's just something very wrong about it.
    Indeed! Particularly Nicola!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babygirl110)
    Yeah she is, I was surprised when she suddenly became the nations sweetheart, but then again the media worked hard on making sure she became one.
    the media gave her that title and slowly more and more people started believing that she was the nation's sweetheart. the masses tend to believe what the media say and if the media love a celeb then the masses tend to love them too. its only those who question things and don't believe the tabloid drivel that can form genuine opinions about celebs. when you're constantly being told that cheryl is a 'national treasure' and an 'epic beauty' then people slowly start to believe it.

on the topic of the OP's question, yes. people are slowly turning against her. thats probably the result of overexposure and the bad decisions that she has made on this years x factor: gamu issue, not voting between her acts in the bottom two, attacking wagner, miming her single and the strange outfits!
    • TSR Support Team

Wow got a negative for saying Cheryl Cole beat up a black woman which she did haha Cheryl is a disgrace, fact!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Wow got a negative for saying Cheryl Cole beat up a black woman which she did haha Cheryl is a disgrace, fact!
    The reason you got a neg rep is because the media led the nation to believe the incident never happened. People believed and are in denial.

I wouldn't be worried about the neg reps, they only seem to be given to people who speak out the truth on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    I am utterly terrified by that ginger woman on the left. She looks like some sort of ghost/skeleton/demon hybrid. :shudder:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OceanInTheSky)
    I am utterly terrified by that ginger woman on the left. She looks like some sort of ghost/skeleton/demon hybrid. :shudder:
    More like a zombie with lipstick.
    It's about time the nation got sick of Cheryl Cole.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.