Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Slim guys, girls?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey girls!

Could you be attracted to really slim guys? I'm quite skinny myself, really tall and thats why look like a tree or something... I rarely see guys like me. I'm not anorectic or anything i've just always been this slim. What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    My brother seems to have a veritable harem of girls hanging on his every word, despite being 6'4 and 10 stone. This would seem to indicate that scrawniness is not necessarily a barrier to picking up chicks.

ReputationRep:
    I was, to someone fitting that exact description. Probably still would be if I saw him, but knowing how it always ends make it futile...

That's not really relevant. Tall and thin isn't a problem for me, some others might not like it. All varies.

ReputationRep:
    Get huge!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StephenP91)
    Get huge!
    This, hit the gym

ReputationRep:
    I prefer guys with a bit of meat on them. I wouldnt be attracted to a guy that was skinnier than I am, or if you could see his ribs. Ugh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by northman090)
    Hey girls!

Could you be attracted to really slim guys? I'm quite skinny myself, really tall and thats why look like a tree or something... I rarely see guys like me. I'm not anorectic or anything i've just always been this slim. What do you think?
    If you play the guitar, I could be attracted to you
    (Joke aside, when I was 14 I really used to be attracted to skinny guitar players, because they have such nice fingers, haha.)

The truth is, there are a lot of boys out there who are tall and skinny like you. Some of them hit the gym after some time and become muscular, others - just never give a f*ck about how skinny they are, especially if they are the intellectual, artsy type (guitar players, here they come again ). Personally, I prefer the latter, 'cause on average when a man gets too serious about his musculs, he also becomes too boring.

ReputationRep:
    Hey girls!

The guy I like at the moment is rather slim. I wouldn't say its a problem and you're not going to be able to please everyone no matter what you look like.

ReputationRep:
    I exclusively like skinny guys.

Idk why you're asking, but I can assure you that not all girls have the same taste. (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Watch Out For Sharks)
    I prefer guys with a bit of meat on them. I wouldnt be attracted to a guy that was skinnier than I am, or if you could see his ribs. Ugh.
    Good thing ribs are concealed by skin/muscle/tissue.

ReputationRep:
    Nice to hear that at least someone likes

ReputationRep:
    Hey girls!

Yum to tall/slim guys.

(Original post by Kerny)
    Good thing ribs are concealed by skin/muscle/tissue.
    Lol!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey girls!

How tall/skinny?

I'm like 5'10 and only like 130lbs so i'm skinnyy..tho i am quite muscular/toned for my frame...not filled out mind you..

ReputationRep:
    I only like tall, skinny guys ... its just something I CANNOT compromise on !!

ReputationRep:
    I think slim guys can be attractive as long as they're naturally slim and stay healthy then I see no problem. They are how they are!

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say it was a problem at all. One of the guys I liked was tall and skinny, I'd say bout 6'2 and like 11 stone so pretty slim. As long as there isn't ribs showing and you aren't skinny skinny then it's fine. But to be honest, I never thought I would like this guy, we were just friends and then I started to like him... so it isn't all looks as he wasn't my type at all before! Just don't care too much about what girls think (as long as you don't get big headed) and I'm sure you'll be fine. This guy seemed to have girls after him, can't see why anyone else wouldn't if they were like that either!

ReputationRep:
    I prefer "normal" guys to guys that are really bulked up, or really skinny, but that's just initial attraction.
    The people that I "fancy" rarely follow those lines. So sure, I'd be open to a beanpole

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Watch Out For Sharks)
    :sexface:, this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heartimplode)
    I think slim guys can be attractive as long as they're naturally slim and stay healthy then I see no problem. They are how they are!
    This is good. A lot of people on this thread seem to be coupling tall with skinny but what about us average height people? I'm naturally slim although skinny would probably be a better description and obviously I try to eat healthily etc but the impression I get is that skinny people aren't seen as attractive as more heavily built people. It's bit of a downer when you can't really do anything about it and/or don't want to do anything about it(in my case because it isn't worth the effort to me, I'm not vain and I'm happy with how I am)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilzyy)
    Yum to tall/slim guys.
    (Original post by warhol)
    I exclusively like skinny guys.
    (Original post by CHEETS)
    I only like tall, skinny guys ... its just something I CANNOT compromise on !!
    Hai :sexface:, 6ft1 beanpole reporting :ahee:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.