Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How To Train Your Dragon Watch

ReputationRep:
    I loved that film! :^_^: .

It was really sweet and nice. I'm not really that into animated films, but I really liked this one. Toothless is adorable! He does make you want to get a pet dragon.
    And the music is beautiful as well!

ReputationRep:
    It was quite good. Bit cliché but I suppose kids films are going to be. I'd give it about 7.5/10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OceanInTheSky)
    It was quite good. Bit cliché but I suppose kids films are going to be. I'd give it about 7.5/10
    Of course. I'd give it about the same.

ReputationRep:
    The best Dreamworks Animation since Shrek.

(Original post by Eragon.)
      The best Dreamworks Animation since Shrek.
      I enjoyed Kung Fu Panda.

ReputationRep:
      I loved it! I think that's cos Toothless' character seemed quite dog-like and I'm a mad dog person. But yes, lovely story and miles better than Kung Fu Panda imo.

ReputationRep:
      I took my younger brothers to see this, surprised how good it was.

ReputationRep:
      I thought it was going to be really overrated but I love it when I saw it in the cinema
      I love how the dragons were like cats, too
      The end was a bit of a shock though, me and my friend were like "Wait...:lolwot:"

ReputationRep:
      I enjoyed it, even though the dragons looked like dinosaurs and acted like dogs- brought some cute moments though.

ReputationRep:
      :fyi: If you like films, join here --- http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=82

ReputationRep:
      a great film, made me wish i had a dragon

ReputationRep:
      Agree, I really enjoyed it. But still, nothing beats Pixar.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.