Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

Basically I did my interview a few days ago, the MMI version and to be honest, I came out thinking"****, I could have done better" and generally thinking it was really tough. I spoke to one of the med students who had undergone this type of interview, and he said that if you find it tough, its normally a good sign.

I know this might be wishful thinking, but how true is this? I mean I was nervous and did stumble up a few times... I mean is this normal for a successful candidate? I just don't want to think I have blown my chance at Georges

ReputationRep:
    I have my interview for 16th very nervous, I think I will stumble alot. Is there any preparation work you did?
    how long are you expected to answer for each time? or do they stimulate you and guide you sort of?

ReputationRep:
    Now I know that you are really worrying about this, but you must relax! First of all it is normal for one to be really worried about the interview. I had my interview at a MED UNI a week ago, and I cannot stop thinking about it. But you have to stop worrying. It has already happened nothing can be changed about it!

But to what you said, yeah feeling that you've done really bad is a sign to nothing! Everyone feels the same way and besides you will never know how well you've done - it all depends on the competition e.g. if other students were worse than you then you've probably done really well. But we cannot tell at this stage. You will find out once you get the decision letter.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.