Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Embarrassing! Could I have an STI/STD Watch

Helloooo
    Sorry if this is a bit graphic but i'm a bit nervous. Basically me and my boyfriend first had sex in September (first time for both of us) and we have been doing it pretty regulary since then. I have noticed two tiny lumps on the inside of me, I cant see them, but i can feel them when I touch it, and they are both very itchy. (just to clear, they are sort of on the inside of my vagina - hate that word :L) Just wondering if its anything to worry about?? We have used condoms every time we have sex.
    It could also be where I have shaved, but I have never had problems like that before? Any ideas pleasee???

Hey, I had this problem a couple of months back and was worried sick! It cleared up after a week or so after using lots of Sudocrem and there's been no sign of it since. Pretty sure it was related to me getting a shaving cut near my 'opening', it probably got infected with wee or something :/ THERE my post is officially more gross than yours! If you're really worried though just head down to your GUM clinic

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 13, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.