Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I and two of my flatmates are thinking of getting a flat or possibly a house soon(ish) somewhere close to town and uni. Looking for perhaps 1-2 people who aren't too loud, know how to balance fun/work, have nice cosy nights in, starbucks (xD) and knowing how to keep clean is a must!

PM me if interested- cheeeers :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Me and my housemate are actually looking for 3/4 more people to fill spaces in our nice house in Crookes (within 10mins Shef Union) Rent is £68 pw exc bills (reduced from £72 so is actually quite a sweet deal!)
    We will be going into our final year of medicine and so arent exactly the wild type during the week and defo quite clean but do have a good work life balance and enjoy our wknds and love throwing the odd party and of course going for coffee!

Let me know if interested Mod edit: e-mail address removed. Please use PMs to exchange contact details

Thanks Varsha

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.