Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Not sure how to go about this but the opportunity to put things right hasn’t really come up, even though its been a long time I think I should still make the effort to do so, I don’t like not knowing if I can say, “Hello.”

I was told at the end of last year why you were angry with me, I don’t understand completely, but I am sorry. I’d had a fair bit to drink and was upset at the time for a couple of reasons; even so I should not have said anything. I do apologise for any hassle I ever caused you and for any uncomfortable positions I put you in, that was never my intention.

I moved on a long time ago and I wouldn’t expect us to be friends like we were but I would like us to at least be civil, if you want to talk about anything to clear things up just let me know. If not or you don’t agree with any of the above, then that is your right and genuinely no hard feelings.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.