Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi, im a second year economics student, and just looking to find people to share with next year. id like to live at opal 2 as its all inclusive and is a great location

hopefully like to meet people who are fun, talkative, like to do things together, watch football etc etc. i dont drink and i dont go clubbing, but i wouldnt mind living with people who do do that aslong as wed also do things together

thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    I'm a fresher living in Endcliffe and i think i'll just stay here or move to opal2 next year have you actually checked the opal2 rooms and other facilities??
    btw i think we might get along! i dont drink or party much but like to chat, shop, watch movies or football games etc etc. itd be cool if we could do something together.
    if you're still looking for flatmates, feel free to msg me!

Chloe

ReputationRep:
    hi, sorry for the late reply
    yeah im still looking, and id be interested in meeting up
    my mobile is *mod edit: please don't post your contact details*
    just give me a text and we can arrange something

bellal

ReputationRep:
    Hi you two, I'm also a first year still looking for accomodation with a coursemate. We don't really go clubbing or drinking either, so it would be nice to live with like minded people! If you'd be interested in forming a group with us, send me a PM please

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, it seems that you're all in London? I'm a first-year ecconomics student looking for flatmates as well, have you had any luck?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.