Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

Hey Guys

Just interested to find out if people have received any conditional offers and what they were, from the following universities as i'm applying to these :

Glasgow University
    Strathclyde University
    University of Stirling
    Glasgow Caledonian University

I know some international students will have received offers as i'm aware that some universities give out some offers to them earlier. I think that it will be unlikely that there will be many if any but just of interest. If you receive any over christmas or in the new year would like to hear from you . Also I've had an acknowledgement from Strathclyde & a letter from Stirling, does anyone know about Glasgow/ Glasgow Caledonian and if they send any form of acknowledgement. (Only just recently changed a course to Glasgow Caledonian so that only been a few days, for the others its been just over 2 weeks since i sent my application away. Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    Ive applied to Glasgow, Strathyclyde and Robert Gordon plus 2 in England.

I've only heard back from Robert Gordon for pharmacy, they want a B in AH Chem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reilly10)

Hey Guys

Just interested to find out if people have received any conditional offers and what they were, from the following universities as i'm applying to these :

Glasgow University
    Strathclyde University
    University of Stirling

I know some international students will have received offers as i'm aware that some universities give out some offers to them earlier. I think that it will be unlikely that there will be many if any but just of interest. If you receive any over christmas or in the new year would like to hear from you . Also I've had an acknowledgement from Strathclyde & a letter from Stirling, does anyone know about Glasgow/ Glasgow Caledonian and if they send any form of acknowledgement. (Only just recently changed a course to Glasgow Caledonian so that only been a few days, for the others its been just over 2 weeks since i sent my application away. Thanks x
    I've applied to mostly the same uni's as yourself and i've only had acknowledgements so far. I got an email from Strathclyde and Glasgow Cal and a letter form Stirling.

Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missclairyfairy)
    I've applied to mostly the same uni's as yourself and i've only had acknowledgements so far. I got an email from Strathclyde and Glasgow Cal and a letter form Stirling.

Good Luck
    That's Good What you applying for ? Good Luck to you aswell !

ReputationRep:
    That's Good What you applying for ? Good Luck to you aswell !
    Social Work how about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missclairyfairy)
    Social Work how about yourself?
    Geography mostly but Environmental Management & Planning at Glasgow Cali

ReputationRep:
    One of my friends got an unconditional from Caley for Law very quickly, probably within 2 weeks of sending his application off. As for me, just four acknowledgements for now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vitamin D)
    One of my friends got an unconditional from Caley for Law very quickly, probably within 2 weeks of sending his application off. As for me, just four acknowledgements for now.
    Yeh i got my conditional for caley last week and my friend got an unconditional for social sciences last week too what have you applied for and where ?

ReputationRep:
    Yeh i got my conditional for caley last week and my friend got an unconditional for social sciences last week too what have you applied for and where ?
    Check my sig

ReputationRep:
    glasgow conditional ABB

ReputationRep:
    Robert Gordon has been giving out offers for Law.

ReputationRep:
    Applied to:

Aberdeen (Medicinal chemistry) - Unconditional
    Dundee (Molecular biology) - Waiting
    Edinburgh (Molecular biology) - Waiting (realistically expecting to get rejected)
    Glasgow (Medicinal chemistry)-Waiting
    Glasgow (Molecular biology)-Waiting

Sent my application on the 22th of December

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NightKings)
    glasgow conditional ABB
    Just to update my offers i also got a conditional for Glasgow for Geography on friday, what did you apply for ?

ReputationRep:
    Just to update my offers i also got a conditional for Glasgow for Geography on friday, what did you apply for ?

math.

is glasgow going to be your firm or insurance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NightKings)
    math.

is glasgow going to be your firm or insurance?
    Not sure possibly my Firm depending on other offers, what about you ?

ReputationRep:
    Applied for:

Ediunburgh Napier (Marketing with Digital Media) - Waiting
    Edinburgh Napier (Marketing Managment) - Waiting
    Heriot Watt (Makreting Managment) - Waiting
    Strathclyde (Marketing Managment) - Waiting

Applications were sent on 9th of December.

They have sent only acknowledgements

Edinburgh Napier is my 1st choice

ReputationRep:

Hey Guys

Glasgow University
    Strathclyde University
    University of Stirling

I've got an unconditional from Glasgow for Physiology! See my sig...

ReputationRep:
    I sent my application away on the 1st of November and so far i have:
    All for accounting and finance:
    Strathclyde - Unconditional
    Glasgow - Unconditional
    Napier - Unconditional
    Stirling - Unconditional
    Edinburgh - Waiting

Typically Edinburgh is the uni i want to go to most and i'm still waiting to hear from them. (:

ReputationRep:
    Nice When did you get an offer from Napier?

ReputationRep:
    Me? I think it was the middle of December (:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.