Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Their chicken is mouth-watering, their chips are average yet edible, they have some nice burgers with the option of adding on hash brown and cheese, but their restaurants are often quite dirty.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    mmmmmm boneless box

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes delicious, sometimes awful. Hit and miss.

ReputationRep:
    Do you like breathing?

ReputationRep:
    bargain bucket for one please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Planto)
    Sometimes delicious, sometimes awful. Hit and miss.
    This. But when it's good it's really good

ReputationRep:
    Not particularly, but they're fine.

ReputationRep:
    pros: marble arch KFC is the only UK branch to offer the breakfast.

cons: fried chicken is the leading cause of food poisoning, of which the commonest bacteria campylobacter can cause severe and life threatening nervous system complications.

when it's cooked throughout so it's crispy, but hot and juicy, then it's incredible. if not it's just chicken cottage

(Original post by Fusion)
      Their chicken is mouth-watering, their chips are average yet edible, they have some nice burgers with the option of adding on hash brown and cheese, but their restaurants are often quite dirty.
      I agree with all of this, though I know nothing about their hash browns

Good chicken. snm

ReputationRep:
      Chicken - Beautiful.
      Chips - shockingly average, can't quite believe they haven't took the trouble to improve their chips - it wouldn't be hard.

KFC is so greasy, but I love it. I'm so glad the local KFC isn't 100m down the road (like it was last year).

ReputationRep:
      Mmm, popcorn chicken!

ReputationRep:
      Yes :sogood:
      My anime society's having a KFC social for some reason, will have chance to indulge; not had any for a while

ReputationRep:
      it's A-MAZING! shame that I find their burgers are quite small (well costly for what you get anyway!)

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by buzzcat)
      cons: fried chicken is the leading cause of food poisoning, of which the commonest bacteria campylobacter can cause severe and life threatening nervous system complications.
      That's a very strange con? You could say that about 99% of restaurants as pretty much all of them serve chicken in some form.

Why didn't you put "con: over use of electricity is a leading factor in our energy crisis" or somesuch?

ReputationRep:
      i'm not a huge fan, tbh.
      i'll eat it if there's nothing else on offer, but i wouldn't pick it.
      the chicken is so greasy, and the chips are average. i like my chips with a tonne of salt tipped on top.
      i used to love it, i don't know why i don't anymore!

ReputationRep:
      KFC is lovely, that's why I have it in my sig
      Zinger Burgers are the best.

ReputationRep:
      I really WANT to like KFC but i get sick every time i try it, also it just doesn't do it for me taste-wise

ReputationRep:
      I would die for KFC. I will leave a nightclub early to make sure I get to KFC before it shuts.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Aj12)
      mmmmmm boneless box
      This.

Also, I love the beans.

My first ever solid meal in public was KFC chips, dunked in the baked bean juice 'til they were soggy.

ReputationRep:
      This thread has caused me to crave for KFC.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.