Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This gorgeous gal made a really great video where she shows what henna did for her afro-textured hair. Take a look.

ReputationRep:
    Why doesn't anybody want to watch it?

ReputationRep:
    I watched it but i dunno what you want from us :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    I watched it but i dunno what you want from us :O
    I worked hard on it and have received little to no recognition. How can I boost my views? There are loads of people who make videos like that with thousands of views. Give me some advice.

ReputationRep:
    I've been thinking about using henna for a while, mainly because I always wanted red hair (I have chestnut coloured hair, so there's blondes and reds in it, but predominantly brown) but if it makes your hair more manageable as well then I'll definitely give it a try. Where did you buy it from? I've only ever seen it online.

(Also, thanks for the advice you gave me a while ago. I've stopped doing anything but brushing before I wash my hair, fingerbrushing in the shower when conditioning, and light fingerbrushing to get out any knots that might appear during the day. I've also been using leave-in conditioner and have an oil treatment every month. It's a lot less frizzy and the curls are much tighter.)

(Original post by Asha5692)
    I worked hard on it and have received little to no recognition. How can I boost my views? There are loads of people who make videos like that with thousands of views. Give me some advice.
    Try posting it as a response to a highly viewed video about henna and afro/curly/frizzy hair. Other than that I have no idea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Einheri)
    I've been thinking about using henna for a while, mainly because I always wanted red hair (I have chestnut coloured hair, so there's blondes and reds in it, but predominantly brown) but if it makes your hair more manageable as well then I'll definitely give it a try. Where did you buy it from? I've only ever seen it online.

(Also, thanks for the advice you gave me a while ago. I've stopped doing anything but brushing before I wash my hair, fingerbrushing in the shower when conditioning, and light fingerbrushing to get out any knots that might appear during the day. I've also been using leave-in conditioner and have an oil treatment every month. It's a lot less frizzy and the curls are much tighter.)

Try posting it as a response to a highly viewed video about henna and afro/curly/frizzy hair. Other than that I have no idea.
    I ordered it on Amazon. I'm sooo glad that's worked for you
    Henna is great so go for it, I'm sure it'll change the colour of your hair.

ReputationRep:
    Kinky hair :sexface:

ReputationRep:

Oh yeah, and thanks for the suggestion! I'll let you know if it works.

ReputationRep:

get it from lush, its mixed with cocoa butter so is a really good deep conditioner too ive henna-ed my hair; i did it for the colour but its completely changed the tetxure too.. it used to be really dry and now its not at all, i love it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asha5692)
    You can boost your views by saying that there are boobies on your video.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazy Paving)
    You can boost your views by saying that there are boobies on your video.
    In that case, I shall be changing the title to 'Henna for Kinky hair, with breasts'.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    keep making more videos and posting them as responses to other videos x

ReputationRep:
    I dyed my hair last night, with Lush Caca Rouge henna. Looks good .

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.