Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all I had to do 10 questions for my public law seminar tomorrow, but was stuck on 5 of them ! Any help would be really appreciated !!

1.Who decided the UK should enter the EU (then the EEC) in 1973? (Comment on how democratic this decision was.)
    2.What were the main reasons for joining?
    3.Why was the European Communities Act 1972 enacted?
    4. Describe and explain the impact of sections 2(1) (2) and (4) of the European Communities Act 1972 on parliamentary sovereignty
    5. What's the difference between sections and articles? Are they similar and in the Human Rights Act 1998.

God bless you all !

ReputationRep:
    Damnit, brainfreeze. Do you have the nutshell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markrush)
    Damnit, brainfreeze. Do you have the nutshell?
    ? It's for a seminar, not exam no i don't

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you just use the textbook to do the seminar work like the rest of us?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi)
    Why don't you just use the textbook to do the seminar work like the rest of us?
    Books give me headaches (no offence). Will start reading them soon, since I paid a bom for them!!

Google usually helps, but this time, it clearly didn't!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetgyal24)
    ? It's for a seminar, not exam no i don't
    Please don't buy a nutshell book. The 'books' are full of incorrect information and you're not doing yourself any favours in the long term!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetgyal24)
    Books give me headaches (no offence). Will start reading them soon, since I paid a bom for them!!

Google usually helps, but this time, it clearly didn't!
    You're reading law and books give you a headache? I hope you're joking!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.