The Student Room Group

What have you got everyone else for Christmas?

Scroll to see replies

****ing nothing. And I have 14 presents to buy :eek3: FML.
I only bought one so far and its a bayliss and harding set for my mum
Reply 22
I do my shopping on the 24th. Mainly at Tesco.
I love being an only child sometimes :cool:
Reply 24
Mum:

Pink Greatest Hits CD
Body Shop White Musk Powder
Totes Slippers
Turkish Delight

Dad
Calendar of womens backsides
Abi Titmuss work out DVD
Brut giftset

Brother
"I'm On a Boat" t shirt to go with the "Jizz in my pants" one i got for his birthday last week.

Nan:
Bucks Fizz gifset

friends:
cheryl cole calendar
diary
thortons chocolate giftsets
book of spanish slang
and more i'm sure im forgetting...
Reply 25
Mum: Alan Sugars book :facepalm2: Snuggie :facepalm2::facepalm2:, top, necklace, bowl, teacup.
Dad: Book about pirates, framed photo of yours truly.
Grandparentsx4: Book, Picture, Gloves, Sweets respectively.
Boyfriend: I WANT TO SAY BECAUSE ITS SO AMAZING BUT HE'LL SEE THIS POST :frown:
Boyfriends parents: A hamper of cheese :coma:
Cousins, hats, gloves, headbands, and a silly UFO thing for my male cousin.
Think that its so far :beard:
Nothing yet! I don't know what to get, wouldn't care if they didn't get me anything, would make everything much easier lol
Reply 28
Original post by impossible!
I love being an only child sometimes :cool:

I don't, my Dad forgets that he could help me out buying stuff for his family, so I have 13 people to buy for :frown:
Just found my dad's present, only 9 more to go :frown:
Mum - a silk dress
Dad - Essex County Cricket rainjacket, some alcoholic ginger beer
Baby brother - motorcycle jacket (it's half-joking, because he can't afford to buy a bike yet!). I overspent on his birthday last month, so he knows he won't get as much from me now.
Brother's girlfriend - cuddly platypus toy, earrings (bottle caps with pictures of pirates on)

God, I love shopping.
Reply 31
Original post by unknownking321
Sister - A Hermes Birkin bag. :h: Dad - Bose speakers. Mum - :holmes:

You are not serious. How the bloody hell did you afford that?
Mum: Lord of the Rings DVD box-set, Hotel chocolat stuff, putting money towards something my Dad is getting her(not halves, like 1/3, 2/3. expensive jewellery.)

Dad: 3kg liquorice, bird identifying book he wanted, some books he wanted.

Friend 1: £10 Lush gift box, hotel chocolat stuff, hamster soft toy(in-joke), car window cleaner(in-joke) and a citrine bracelet.

Friend 2: CD she wanted, USB hand warming thing, two PC games(Zuma)...some other stuff which I have in a pile but I've forgotten what it was..

Might be buying for another friend but it would only be small, not doing so much this year.
Reply 33
Original post by unknownking321
Sister - A Hermes Birkin bag. :h: Dad - Bose speakers. Mum - :holmes:

You're not serious. How did you afford them?

I don't know who Hermes is:frown:
Mum: How to be the Best at Everything (Mum's edition) as a joke, and a head massager... Might get her something else.
Dad: Thornton's special toffee and How to be the Best at Everything (Dad's edition) as a joke.
Younger brother: Home Alone boxset, massive pack of gum, hand buzzer, pack of cards... it's his b'day on the 23rd so I spoil him for three days straight with random little bits too
Older brother: Nothing yet, he lives too far to come for Xmas so I have time after to get him something
Grandmama: Incense, candles, Timmy cuddly toy (from Shaun the Sheep)
Nan: Candles, flowers

Friends: Smellies and bracelets with their names on
BFF: Lipgloss giftset, bracelet with her name on, seven roses (paper not real)

... thank god for online shopping!
At my uni house we do secret santa, £10 budget. I got my mate a borat mankini, and a chalkboard mug (one where you can write what you want on it, and rub it off whenever)
Original post by TheGreatest21
I've bought my mother "Outnumbered" DVD's, and a memory card for the present my brother is getting her Lumix G2 Camera.
Dad - A pair of Nike Lunar Rejuven8 + Senheiser Heaphones and he got one gift early which was a ticket to see South Africa vs. England at twickenham.
Sister - A tyre, she doesn't drive but it's a funny gift.
Brother - Air Force High's and some edible ants from edible.com

Your turn, GO!

Err. I'm a student - I can't afford food.
So nothing.

Although once I get round my mams house, I'm gonna cook all my close mates cakes and co.
Mum: slippers & Michael McIntyre autobiography which I waited for ages to get it signed :smile:
Dad: Some really snazzy ted baker cufflinks
Brother: 'Coupling' boxset & chocolates
Sisters and sister in law: radley mirrors & something else which I still need to buy
Brothers in law: baileys/wine/beer & chocolates.
Niece 1: Some weird thing where you make your own braceletes and inscirbe them with words & stuff that she's been begging us for.
Niece 2 & 3: Disney Princess Belle dress up costume & books
Niece 4: Disney Princess Ariel dress up costume & book
Nephew: Super awesome fire engine with loads of buttons & is very noisy with firemen & ladder & axes. Yeah, I wanna play with it so much.
Nan: Tin of lovely biscuits.

Secret Santa 1: Radley Mirror
Secret Santa 2: Book of puzzles and riddles & wine of some sort.

Friends 1 & 2 I'm getting this week, still need to decide.

Also, my sister is expecting twins any moment so need to get them something just in case they're born before Christmas, even if they're not it will be nice for her to open =]
Original post by Hooovan*
You are not serious. How the bloody hell did you afford that?

Original post by Potiron
You're not serious. How did you afford them?

I don't know who Hermes is:frown:

I have a healthy bank balance and I make a nice income. :smile:
Reply 39
Nothing yet and the way I'm going its going to stay that way :tongue:.I dont have any spare cash so its going to be hard!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending