Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

Rough translation:

I I liss I don't really listen to any music uh uh if something catches my ear. I don't listen to new metal bands. I won't listen to ol' Gimme the top ten and a good new metal. I wanna I gotta. Uh uh one of the downsides of that I'll start to like it. If something gets into my head it'll come out my mouth.

ReputationRep:
    i love ozzy osbourne

ReputationRep:
    Justin bieber some pre adolescent girl

ReputationRep:
    .THAT and this: "Bubbles!? Oh come on Sharon! Im fcking Ozzy Osbourne, the Prince of fcking Darkness. Evil! Evil! Whats ****in evil about fcking bubbles?!" = legend

ReputationRep:
    Someone having a very, very bad hair day - all day, every day.

ReputationRep:
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    Ignorance is bliss.

ReputationRep:
    I love that!!!

ReputationRep:
    *Awaits on-screen attack from im so academic*

ReputationRep:
    dappa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sir_Vile_Minds)
    *Awaits on-screen attack from im so academic*
    Lol, her liking Justin Bieber was so 3 months ago. Did you not see a sig by her once, bashing JB? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sir_Vile_Minds)

Rough translation:

I I liss I don't really listen to any music uh uh if something catches my ear. I don't listen to new metal bands. I won't listen to ol' Gimme the top ten and a good new metal. I wanna I gotta. Uh uh one of the downsides of that I'll start to like it. If something gets into my head it'll come out my mouth.
    Hey justin Beiber is a teen american singer discovered over the internet. he's a bit of a muppet to be honest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    Lol, her liking Justin Bieber was so 3 months ago. Did you not see a sig by her once, bashing JB? :rofl:
    Aye, I saw that one. I was quite upset when that happened though as it was one less thing to annoy her about. I've noticed she's not posting much these days - maybe she finally got the message that she isn't wanted and that nobody thinks "Oxbridge Guys" are hot?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.