Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone. I sent off my application to the College of Europe in mid-November, but it didn't arrive in the post until the 30th of November. Because the College doesn't acknowledge receipt of the documents I'm worried that something might have gone wrong.
    Does anyone have any advice as to how long CoE usually takes to give out invitations to interviews? I have deadlines coming up to accept offers from other institutions very soon, but CoE is my first choice.
    So worried! Hope someone can help.
    Louise

ReputationRep:
    Hey, the deadline is 15th January! so they're hardly going to get in touch with you before hand

Besides, the college doesn't invite you for interviews, your admission committee does! usually within a month or so, depending on your country.

If you're worried they didn't get your application just ring them.

best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    Do you think that's the same even when you don't have a selection committee? Every other masters I've applied for replied straight away and didn't wait until after the deadline, this is why I got worried. But if that's how CoL works then that's fine

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.