Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've slept 6 hours in the past 48 and I look like a ghost from somebodies nightmare. How do I make myself look more alive and alert without using make up as I have a speech I'm giving in a few hours?

Cheers and sorry if it's the wrong forum

ReputationRep:
    All I can think of is splashing your face a lot with cold water. Alternatively, pinch your face a bit, as weird as it sounds, to give a bit of colour to it.

ReputationRep:
    Walk around with a butt plug up your arse.

ReputationRep:
    a) Wear glasses with fake eyes in.

They are extremely discrete. Nobody will EVER notice.

b) Should no 'glasses with fake eyes in' be in your immediate vicinity, follow this course of action. Take the attention away from your face. Do your speech topless, bottomless, naked or make a gaff worthy of Boris Johnson. Try and be as racist, sexist and/or homophobic as you can for maximum effect.

No problem.

ReputationRep:
    Sleep.

ReputationRep:
    smile? and dress sharply and get suger into ur system so that the blood will get pumping and splash cold water in ur face too

ReputationRep:
    wear a fong and long john tights underneath and picture everyone else with their clothes on but yours off

ReputationRep:
    To be honest the only good suggestion I can offer is to SMOKE CRACK, ALWAYS.

ReputationRep:
    good suggestions most of you, cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MizzCupcakes)
    smile? and dress sharply and get suger into ur system so that the blood will get pumping and splash cold water in ur face too
    Good advice girl

ReputationRep:
    Drink green tea. It's full of anti-oxidants that are good for you skin and the caffeine will sort your eyes out. Plus, unlike with coffee, green tea lasts quite a long time and you don't get much of a comedown or crash.

ReputationRep:
    Ginger up the ass.

Spoiler:
    Show
    It's from QI... works on horses, at least.

ReputationRep:

if that doesn't get you going, idk what will.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by <3ER)
    Good advice girl
    thanks and u are welcome

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.