Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Question for the white girls Watch

• View Poll Results: Black or white?
    Black babies(Mixed)
    43.75%
    White babies
    56.25%

ReputationRep:
    This poll is for the white girls only. If you want to have kids, would you rather have white babies or mixed babies with a black guy? Please leave comments with your reasoning.

ReputationRep:
    Errr. What kind of question is that?

ReputationRep:
    I'd hope it'd be a mix of whatever me and my then partner were...that's about it, no preference.
    tho as a ginge, preservation of the gene is an issue haha

ReputationRep:
    You know, it's weird, because when I imagine my children to be I imagine them as being White. However, both of my exes were not White and in terms of genetic diversity I'd rather have mixed race children.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MovingOn)
    You know, it's weird, because when I imagine my children to be I imagine them as being White. However, both of my exes were not White and in terms of genetic diversity I'd rather have mixed race children.
    Very interesting girl!
    I respect your decision and not think about preserving your race unlike some other white girls in this forum!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by <3ER)
    Very interesting girl!
    I respect your decision and not think about preserving your race unlike some other white girls in this forum!
    Sarcasm? If not thanks
    In terms of preserving a race, wasn't there a short guy in Germany who had a problem with that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MovingOn)
    Sarcasm? If not thanks
    In terms of preserving a race, wasn't there a short guy in Germany who had a problem with that?
    No it's not sarcasm, I just think your a very educated girl who unlike most other white girls seems not to care about race which is very rare to find these days especially in London??

Have you ever heard of the 'Secretly Racist theory' before?

God bless you girl, you have my love

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by <3ER)
    No it's not sarcasm, I just think your a very educated girl who unlike most other white girls seems not to care about race which is very rare to find these days especially in London??

Have you ever heard of the 'Secretly Racist theory' before?

God bless you girl, you have my love
    Please jump off London Bridge please.

Perhaps a white girl with a black/asian boyfriend will care to save you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vyper)
    This poll is for the white girls only. If you want to have kids, would you rather have white babies or mixed babies with a black guy? Please leave comments with your reasoning.
    Wow.

I have actually just beheld the most chaviest thread ever on TSR, and that is saying something considering this place seems like the unofficial chat-lounge for the EDL.

ReputationRep:
    i dunno i cant look into the future

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm.. Mostly black guys voting I think.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't go near black men. I don't have a beastiality fetish and I don't want the AIDS virus.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.