The Student Room Group

Caught red-handed masturbating?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
No but my mother has knocked the door on several occasions and once she asked 'Why was the door locked'? I was speechless. I always come prepared i.e I quickly put on my dressing grown and tuck my willy in my boxers, so in that way I look totally normal.
Original post by cttp_ngaf
yah I'm always horny when I'm on my period

Comments liek this is why im still on tsr :biggrin:
Original post by markberry91
Hey Boy's do have needs. first thing's first .. Are you fit? 2.... Are you Single? 3) Are you Good in bed? 4) can you give blowjobs?

Yes. No. Yes and yes.
Original post by BambieWambie
Yes. No. Yes and yes.

You have a boyfriend, oh that wont stop me. I live in Skelmersdale. 20minute drive away from Liverpool. Blow me if you want xx
Never have, never will. :creep:
I got caught bashing one off to Alan Sugar's autobiography in a public library. True story.
I was having phone sex at the same time, not sure if that makes it more or less embarrasing
Reply 47
straight after this one time, my mum told me "keep it down, you don't realize how loud you moan, even i can here you"

that's literally all she said
Reply 48
Original post by Tara I
straight after this one time, my mum told me "keep it down, you don't realize how loud you moan, even i can here you"

Well you know where you got it from, she seems to like moaning as well.
Reply 49
you were doing it wrong if your hands were red, thats generally not a good sign
Reply 50
Original post by n1r4v
Well you know where you got it from, she seems to like moaning as well.

haha yeah, what concerned me in particular though is the way she said it, i don't think she was the only one

her room is furthest away from mine, not good.. i pity my brother. he must get no sleep
Reply 51
I think the real question here should be:

Has anybody finished like a pro?
You have a boyfriend, oh that wont stop me. I live in Skelmersdale. 20minute drive away from Liverpool. Blow me if you want xx

Send your cock in the post. Belgravia, london
just once, your mam walked it. was awkward for a moment but then she finished me off. The rest was history...

until you were born 9 months later.
Reply 54
Original post by Tara I

Your Mum is legend.
Send your cock in the post. Belgravia, london

No I wont be doing that. lol. What's it like living in London? I have been to London a few times ( near Big Ben And London Eye). I am considering moving there. The places I have seen in London are impressive.
No I wont be doing that. lol. What's it like living in London? I have been to London a few times ( near Big Ben And London Eye). I am considering moving there. The places I have seen in London are impressive.

Great place to live if you weren't born there. Good luck finding decent cheap accommodation.
Reply 57
One time i was touching myself on the blankets when my lil sis walked in. I know she knew what i was doing. I hope she forgot about it.

Haha, I bet you must have been well embarrassed!:biggrin:
Original post by <3ER
Haha, I bet you must have been well embarrassed!:biggrin:

very
Reply 59
Original post by i.am.lost
It was a joke and I really wish people would stop negging me for it... :biggrin:

Ahh, sorry I can't tell when people are joking on the internet :frown:

Quick Reply