The Student Room Group

Welbeck interview! :)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm visiting the college on the 7th May. What stage of selection is everyone at?
Reply 21
Hey......I've applied for 2011 entry to Welbeck through the army too, and I got the letter for my formal interview a couple of days ago (it's on the 17th March btw). I had my informal chat with the army careers advisor and a interview with a senior member of staff at Welbeck when I visited on the 15th of January, and they've all told me I'm a strong candidate. But I don't have a clear idea of what to expect now and I don't want to mess it up after all that. Anyone feel free to help!!!
Reply 22
Anyone able to tell me if I need to wear a suit to the open day tomorrow? Or is that TOO formal? HELP!!!
Reply 23
Dress to impress. It's better to be over-dressed than under-dressed. You're looking to be an Officer, so I would wear one to give a good impression. Enjoy it!:smile:
Reply 24
Thank you so much :smile: Yeah, should be quite a good day... Take it as it comes I suppose and hope the interview is easy! Haha
Original post by rugbyladosc
Just be yourself, i'm sure you will do great.

all the best,

do you go kent uni??
Original post by air-ninety-one
do you go kent uni??

No mate still in school
Original post by rugbyladosc
why the **** you wanna know you dumb ****?

calm down, i was only asking. why you so mad?
Reply 28
hey does anyone know about the private scheme applications? and whats the school like? also is anyone going on may 21st?
Reply 29
Original post by joel-potts
hey does anyone know about the private scheme applications? and whats the school like? also is anyone going on may 21st?

At £36000 for the two years, you must be crazy
Reply 30
Original post by NinaC182
Anyone able to tell me if I need to wear a suit to the open day tomorrow? Or is that TOO formal? HELP!!!

No such thing as too formal :P
Reply 31
Original post by YamahaMX
I just came on here to ask if anyone else was applying :smile: I'm applying through the RAF. I've done my formal interview and have been recommended for OASC. Does anyone know if my OASC will be Welbeck candidates only or not?

Good luck in your application, hope to see you there :smile:

I don't think so. I think it's anyone who is applying for an officer position in the RAF or is applying for Welbeck
Reply 32
Hey, i am attending the welbeck AOSB 7th-10th July this year, is anyone else going? I'm going through army
Does anyone have AOSB on the 10th-12th of July?
Im applying for this years entry and have my interview on tuesday. If you could imform me on how they go about questioning you on current affairs that would be great ! Your other information was very helpful,Thanks :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Hey I have just applied too and I have my interview on Tuesday so ill let you know how it goes if you want help with the sort of things they ask?
Original post by HollyGalek
Im applying for this years entry and have my interview on tuesday. If you could imform me on how they go about questioning you on current affairs that would be great ! Your other information was very helpful,Thanks :smile:

Hiya, I am currently at Welbeck so any queries direct message me and I can help

Quick Reply

Latest