The Student Room Group

TSAS have went to far.Public is getting controlled and abused and they dont even know

Transport Security Administration is in charge of all transportation means, including airports. Recently, the TSA introduced "pat downs", and a "full body scan" machine.

The pat down prodecure has left many people in america feling abused.

There have been cases where the TSA staff have exposed alot of peoples sexaual organs in fornt of people.Some women whos breasts have been removed due to cancer have been exposed or some women and men have reported being felt up excessly around there privite parts.

The full body scanners gives a dose of radiation to anybody who goes through it,it also shows the person completly naked and there have been reported storys if the staff laughing at the size of some peoples gentilla and staff mastabating to the images.

The TSAS have gone way this time and it feels as if the goverment want to control the public even futher,just pushing the limits till we complain.

Its asif they want to see the limits that they can force upon us.

Full body scanners:
Average tits, C/D's if I'm being generous.
Reply 2
pronz!!!!
Radiation - I don't know about this, but if it's dangerous, it's a worry.

Seeing you naked - if millions of people were laughed at or masturbated over and it prevented one bomb, or one gun going onto a plane, I'd say it was worth it.

Course, it might not be cost-effective.

Embarrassment of being seen naked is a non-issue imo.
Reply 4
It hasnt stopped anything.

Barely or never has a "terror" attack being stopped at a airport.
Reply 5
a) That is a photoshopped image, it has been proved by many different people, don't troll
b) You get more radiation exposure from the actual flight than from the machine and that is still very weak.
Reply 6
Original post by Mithra
a) That is a photoshopped image, it has been proved by many different people, don't troll
b) You get more radiation exposure from the actual flight than from the machine and that is still very weak.

Lol at you missing the point.the radiation exposure isnt the main point of the post.I barly mentioned it as the radiation is tiny.
Reply 7
Original post by Amuroray
Lol at you missing the point.the radiation exposure isnt the main point of the post.I barly mentioned it as the radiation is tiny.

Well the rest of the post was based off a fake image so there didn't seem much point addressing it?

Also, flying isn't a right, if you don't like it use other methods of travel.
Reply 8
Original post by Mithra
Well the rest of the post was based off a fake image so there didn't seem much point addressing it?

Also, flying isn't a right, if you don't like it use other methods of travel.

No it wasnt you ****.

So you dont mind what the tsa are doing?You do realise they're going to put this system into trains etc.

But hey you are the type of person who likes to be controlled in a 1984 type socity.
Reply 9
Original post by Amuroray
No it wasnt you ****.

So you dont mind what the tsa are doing?You do realise they're going to put this system into trains etc.

But hey you are the type of person who likes to be controlled in a 1984 type socity.

Sauce?
I personally don't see an issue of it, only a few people see the image before it disapears and is deleted.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending